Investigations and Muscle Cars

Author's Note: Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all my readers and fans

XXX

Story Arc: Welcome to a world of superheroes

Episode 1: The nomadic hero (III)

Chapter 3: Investigations and Muscle Cars

Plot: The encounter with Saver and Shielder has left its mark on Izuku, something only Inko seems to notice.

When the day comes to meet Saver again, Izuku begins to understand that he is about to mix in some rather... eccentric company.

XXX

Narrator's POV

Five days have passed since Izuku Midoriya met All Might, Saver, and Shielder.

All Might, the greatest Pro-Hero in Japan and perhaps the world, is convinced that a Quirkless cannot become a Pro-Hero.

Saver and Shield, two famous international Pro-Heros, I believe that a Quirkless if he commits himself, works hard and receives a helping hand, can become a hero.

These two contrasting opinions from such important people in the world of heroes have left their mark on Izuku.

From an external perspective, Izuku Midoriya's life is continuing as if nothing had happened.

But from an internal perspective, there were changes that only Izuku's mother, Inko Midoriya, noticed.

Inko is a 40-year-old Japanese housewife, 160 centimeters tall and slightly overweight.

Like Izuku, Inko has large, circular eyes.

His hair and eyes are also green, but in a slightly darker shade than his son's.

Her hair is straight and shoulder-length, with a small spiky ponytail at the back.

Although physically Inko seems like a happy and healthy woman, internally she is a volcano of anxieties ready to erupt.

Inko is worried about her son Izuku.

Okay, Inko is always worried about her dear child. Inko is not stupid, she understands that growing up without a father and being Quirkless is not easy at all.

Izuku, besides Katsuki Bakugo, has no other friends, and in recent years, Bakugo no longer comes to visit like he used to.

But somehow things were always bearable for Inko, her son went to school, got excellent grades and ardently cultivated his hobbies.

But, in the last few years Inko hasn't been able to sleep well, because something has happened to Izuku, she doesn't know what, but something serious must have happened.

For Inko, it all started five days ago, when Izuku came home with a strange expression and a bag full of high-quality pastries.

Before Inko could elaborate on where Izuku got pastry products that could cost 1/4 of his monthly income, the first strange thing happened.

Izuku locked himself in his room and took away all of All Might's marketing, putting it in boxes, then said he would sell everything online piece by piece.

When Inko asked why her son wants to sell his collection created over an entire decade, Izuku said: I don't like All Might anymore.

For a long moment, Inko thought she had ended up in another dimension or that her son had been replaced by another person.

Today, when Izuku Midoriya went to school, Inko did something she has never done, enter her son's room and investigate.

XXX