Christmas present. (Only chapter)

Killua was at the gate of the airport waiting for the time of Departure, 9.30.
He was with alluka, his little Sister, a black-haired girl with a cute face, always wearing pink stuff that his brother loved about her.

'I wonder what is Gon doing..' Thought the blue-eyed boy with a courios expression in his face, with his music at full volume, thinking about Gon, his best friend.

He felt a hard but smooth pain in his chest, it was more or less like a broken heart, he felt his bones were broking, why did it felt like that thinking about his best friend?
'That words.. Ouch' That words.. That words almost without love, that killua could pronunciate, but with lots of effort.

Scince the two boys met, they were very good friends, best friends, but.. Killua felt different.... He didn't saw Gon as a friend, or best friend, but as something more, more than friendship, more than love, more than life, he was a hundred persent sure he loved Gon, he could sacrifice his life, once, twice or more times if it was about Gon.
He liked him scince Yorknew city, always with that happy smile on his face, that green outfit he never changed but, that one that killua loved.

He smiled, even though it hurted painfully to think or talk about Gon, he was grateful he could have him even like a best friend because, he liked him yes, but Killua thinks that the most important is not to ruin their friendship, it was all that he had after all.

__________________________

It was nine 'O clock, and the plane was gettin'  full of people, killua was sitting on a three lined seats, alluka was at the window one, and killua in the middle of the three seats.
They didn't know if there was anybody sitting in the third seat, allowing to the hallway. While they were waiting killua had putten already his headphones.

"Alluka, if you need anything, tap my shoulder twice, then i'll turn off the music, okay?"
"Sure Onii-chan" killua putted a beautifull smile on his face, one of them could illuminate a whole street, alluka was totally convinced about it.

.       .        .

"Uh.. I'm sorry sir, could you please mouve a little to the right? My dest if over there! "
Said a black-haired boy with a big smile on his face while tapping the shoulder of the white haired boy, his eyes were closed but anyways he felt the memories with killua came back, was it his best friend?  That words made that his chets felt kinda pain.. Like if he was heartbroken... 'Mmh, wierd' thought Gon.

"Sure, no problem" said killua, mouving to the middle seat, opening his beautifull blue eyes, it was killua.
"Wait, are you Killua-" Gon couldn't finish his sentence when the blue-eyed teen gived him a hug, full of feelings and love.
"Gon!" I missed you so much!" Exclaimed Killua with the happiest expression he could ever made, thats what he thought about at the moment.
"M-me too killua.." said the brown-eyed boy while sobbing, trying to keep the tears inside him.
"Aww, Gon, don't cry.. it's ok I'm here, you're here, we're together again!" Said killua while putting away the tears from his best friend's cheek.
"I-i know.. But I was so sad without you killua.." And he started crying again.
"Its okay.. Its okay" said killua, touching Gon's cheek with his finger trying to clean the tears, noticing that the tears wouldn't stop from Gon's eyes... He landed his lips to Gon's face and kissed his wet cheek gently.

Killua was red till the ears, and so was Gon.

"G-Gon I'm s-so sorry... I didn't meant to-" Gon corresponded the kiss and this time, he kissed Killua's forehead.
"Its okay, what were you listening to? " Changed the toping the black-haired teen.
"U-uh I was listening to Laufey, do you know her music?" Asked Killua.
"Yeah! I listen her often, what's your favourite song?" Killua gave a shiny smile.
"I think.. Well it is one of the most populars.. From the start.." Said nervous killua while getting his security belt on.
"Me too! Its so good.. Then, its a love song.. So who is the lucky person that got you in love killua?" Gon was killing killua with his curious but difficult-answer questions.