Robarazzi

Briar Bermont has known what she wanted to be since she was a kid.

Her father, Brian Bermont, had taken her to the Broadway production of Lion King when she was four. Ever since then they had made it a tradition to go to two Broadway productions a year. Just the two of them. Even if they've already seen it.

Her father would always get the same seats even if they were in different theaters or even countries. Her love for broadway musicals blossomed and she has been ever so grateful to her father for that.

Her Uncle Major had become a chosen the path of Broadway and started helping her become one at the age of five.

She had her first role as little Nala in the lion king on Broadway that at six. She had to have a teacher stay with her and her Yaya in New York so she wouldn't miss anything. Later, she got the roll as younger Anna in Frozen at seven. At nine, she played Annie in Annie. Her parents made her take a little break until she was thirteen and got the role of little red riding hood in into the woods. At the age of fifteen she was back in Frozen as older Anna.

Growing up she has always been in a big family that spoiled her with love. She had her Mom, Dad, Brothers, Glammother, Grandfather, Yaya, Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins. She was never lonely even if she was the youngest of them all.

They all lived near each other in L.A. buying huge acres of land. Just building houses on it and making their own gated community. Her Yaya lives with her and her parents given that her parents are usually on the road.

Given that her whole family is famous, Briar is used to being in the spotlight. She knows how to act and knows how not to let what people say bother her. Her Glammother made sure that Briar always kept her head up and knew what she wanted in life.

Briar knows what she wants.

She is going to be a Broadway Star and then become an actress/ singer like Toni Braxton or her uncle.

After her last Frozen Broadway performance she said goodbye to and hello to school.

Before summer break was up, her mom's birthday concert happened while she was on tour. Her father, brothers, and her flew to see her mom in concert and Briar got to sing Happy birthday in front of everyone to her mother.

After the performance a lot of people started talking about how great of a voice she had on Twitter. (Information relayed by the twins)

Since she had finally turned sixteen, not only did she get a car but she was finally allowed to have a social media presence. She didn't require much. She just got Instagram and the Slap which she found out was very popular at her school. Her brothers helped her grow a social media presence and now she has 100 million followers on both instagram with only 3 pictures and a video of her singing. Even being on the slap for one day she gained most of the schools following even surpassing the schools page.

Now she's starting Hollywood arts hoping no cares that it's her