Abhishek (Part - 1)

Thunders and lightening
Abhishek: He is thunder in the world of heavens. He has a sweet side but only shows to his one sweet personality... miss aswani. People often mistake his nature by calling him the cruel mafia, unknown of his sweet and injustice rebellious side. One quality of him is  "He can destroy everything to get her, even himself"

Aswani: The sugary coating on jiggly sour candy. Sweet and sour at the same time. She can be your pet and mistress both, depending on the way you treat her. But this law doesn't work on only one guy made in this world, especially for her. His name is...

It was a cool night when abhishek left his home in rage. Aswani was wondering why his sweetness flew away with just one phone call. He didn't return since last night. Desperate to see him, you keep an eye on the door. Suddenly, the bell rang. Her body shivered up with the sudden sound in the eerie silent atmosphere. Happily she went towards the door and opened it. But...

I am at the bar and there is one girl staring at me continuously. She is definitely a slut. I've been so hard on my pookie bear from 2 days. I wanna meet her soooo bad. Lemme clear this deal up, then i gotta go to her.

She saw the boy whom she met in college, he had a crush on her. Abbu warned aswani about him. But aswani is aswani. His dressing sense and way of talking clearly manifested that he came here with a purpose. Without wasting a second he grabbed aswani's hand and knelt down. He was clearly trying to propose her. But our dumb aswani was still in delusions until the mafia stepped in. The flowers from his hand got banged on that fuckboy's face. His calmness didn't take a minute to turn into furious anger. He started punching the guy to death. No doubt he has a caring side for aswani. Therefore, for her, instead of beating him more... he called out his guards and asked them to reach over to basement. As the guards went out of seen, he looked furiously into her confused eyes. He slowly started to move towards her. She started to step backwards... he looked so scary. He was murdering her only with his eyes... imagine what would happen if he tries with his sword ;)
He locked the door behind him and not moving further, he grabbed her delicate hands and pinned her on the wall aside
"Evening, babygirl"
"G—g-ood evening da-daddy"
"Does his proposal make your evening good?"
"N-noo its not like that... i missed you so much"
"Yeah. But maybe this break made you forget some of our lessons. I need to teach you again. And harder this time... so you may you not forget them" he says,
"again" he whispers
Shivers went down her spine
"Wh-what do you mean daddy?"
"You will see in bed" He pats her cheek and puts one hand between her thighs, picking her up on shoulder and heading towards the bed.
"AHhhh! Daddyy please leave me. I will neverrr open the door for him again. I didn't even know what he was doing"
"I don't care about any of these babygirl. Be a good girl and do what daddy says"
"On all fours. Now!"

To be continued...