CHAPTER 1

Imagine dying at the worst possible time,crazy huh?she died right before her own eyes by the person she loved the most...no,the person she THOUGHT she loved. Sasuke Uchiha killed her by using the chidori,oh,how typical by the Uchiha, even when she confessed nothing came out from the boy's mouth other than

“You're annoying.” and just right off the bat,he used the genjutsu technique he was taught. the last thing the girl, Sakura Haruno wanted was at least to see Naruto grow up and be the hokage he wished to be,but because of how weak and annoying she was,she couldn't,
She accepted that this could maybe her actual way of finally having peace by dieing.

Only until she woke up in bedroom where it was ginormous and luxurious bedroom,she was in very silk nightgown that only a duke's daughter could have. She got up from the bed and looked in the mirror,

this is me?I am dreaming!?I CAN'T BE!I FUCKING DIED!so how?why? I don't understand!this could be dream right?there is chance it is,it has to be. Okay let's come down, okay Sakura?there is also a chance that this isn't a dream and I am infact actually alive and well.”

Sakura realized as soon as she looked in the mirror, this wasn't her,it wasn't in konoha,there wasn't any charka. There was nothing similar to what she has seen before. It was hard accepting it then accepting that she was dead because dieing is easier then living,she didn't what to do other then think why did she have this second chance to live again?why her?why not neji?why not Naruto's parents?why not anyone that's important?why a civilian that was trying so hard to be leaf Ninja? Why?WHY?she kept asking herself this on and on until she looked at herself again at the mirror, maybe this was a chance for me from fate to redo my mistakes, right?I mean why waste such a a chance? I know I may recover so soon but, it is what it is , isn't? this body is technically me from different dimension just with masculine features(literally she has a man face more than Sasuke)and a normal a eye color?I will miss my green eyes!

A maid, Sakura's personal maid knocks on the Door named Anastasia from country side village family,she was sold by her parents because of the deal A certain man made with them,of course it had to something with money,so she lived as maid for almost her entire life. She became the headmaid after some time and of course she was the duke's daughter personal maid.

“my lady,may I come in?I have the food serviced.”

Sakura snapped out of reality after thinking so much about her “past life”

you may.” the headmaid opens the door with the other maids holding the food chert. They first help Sakura to get ready to eat the food will manners, because well,as noble, you must do everything with nobility. Sakura did struggle a bit maintaining the act of noble,but she did well, because her mother was obsessed with these kind of things,so she had only A little of experience,I guess. After finishing they started to help her get ready for today by first giving her a shower then getting her makeup, hair and dress.

Sakura had The classic duchess hairstyle: A sleek updo that is pulled away from the face with a low, loose bun in the back. The hair is parted down the middle and gathered around the crown of the head, with all loose strands smoothed and secured with hair pins. The style is clean, classic, and elegant, perfect for formal occasions like weddings or banquets. It's a timeless style that showcases the natural beauty of the face without being too extravagant or over the top. The hairstyle is classic and refined, giving a regal and dignified look to the wearer. It can also be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. Overall, this duchess hairstyle portrays a sophisticated and luxurious image, perfect for any special occasion.