prologue

*this story takes place in venezuela in the year 2089*

Once upon a time, in the midst of a raging war, there was an abandoned child. having no other family, he wandered through the remains of his neighborhood, looking for food or perhaps, a survivor. He wandered into house, hoping to find something useful, searching through the rubble and debris, he saw something sticking out, he tried his best to dig it out without damaging it. once he dug it out, he swept the dust off of it and saw that it was a medium sized box.

"a fucking box? there better be food in this I'm starving"

when he opened the box, there was a perfectly preserved book. the title read, "Perry Romantic Telenovela." the child warily opened the book and found the summary. After reading it, he flipped to a random page and began reading. 

Mexican dog and little dog are waking in park. Cherry blossoms float in the air. Mexican dog gazes into little dog's almond eyes. "Little dog-kun, this park is so nice. I sure hope we don't have to get a procedure done!" "mee too senpai!" little dog said kawaii. They took a walk when Doctor 1 jumps out from behind tree and wants to bring dogs to the vet!!!!! They don't want to go to the vet... the doctor forces them to go to the vet so he sticks a niddle in the dog and it passes out so the doctor brings them to the vet to get the procedure .... The dog is still passed out and gets it done...... when the mdog wakes up he notices something is wrong...... "its ok pookie wookie pie my bbg...." mexican dog said. "Honey woney what happened" little dog asked with a kawaii accent. Mexican dog carries little cutie patootie dog briadal stleye out of the vet sad bc the procedure was done .......... A solitary tear slid down mexican dog's cheek.... His sorrow immeasurable even to the gods themself. 

"No... this is not sugoi. I will not let this stand." Mexican dog said indignantly. He would not take this sitting down. He wanted revenge for what he did to his pookie bbg. 

He loaded his kawaii blaster and went to the lair of the villains who did the procedure on his beloved. He would make everyone who did it pay..... When mexican dog finally reached the evil lair, he exploded it with his kawaii blaster, killing everyone in there, avenging his beloved little dog-chan. But though his goal had been fulfilled, there was an emptiness in his corazon. 

In that moment Mexican dog-kun realized that the world was a cold, cruel place. Little dog had been the light of his life, only to be snuffed out suddenly by a cruel stranger. This world was doomed. And he was to be the perpetrator that brought about their kawaii end. Little dog had been avenged. But he was still not satisfied. He wanted more. He went on a rampage in the city, overwhelming the masses with his overflow of kawaii energy. None would be spared. After his long sugoi rampage everything seemed the same from afar. 

The rivers still flowed, the flowers and trees still blew in the wind. Nothing seemed different until you looked closer. In the place of the men from the pre-kawaii era were only femboys. The women remained, but not to say that they were unchanged. Abandoning their dreary office jobs, they all turned their backs on their old lives to become magical girls. In place of the early morning birds chirping, the only sound to be heard was a faint tune. "Bubble bubble bubble, guppy gup guppies!" Echoed in the air. The kawaii apocalypse had been carried out. 

"what shit show" the child said, slamming the book shut. he threw the book on the pile of debris and walked away into the sunset, hoping to find food. But what he didn't know was that once he walked away, the book started glowing...