☙ 5 ☙

As soon as ddot left I sigh.."I'ma change" I said while walking to the bathroom.

"Me too Mami" he said.

And we both got dressed.

This what I wore

I went out the bathroom to show dd.

"Dd look how fine I lookkkk" I said.

He looked at me "mhm u do look fine..but take ts off u not goin no whea wit that on" he said.

"W-whyyyy dd" I whined.

"Cause I said so too much is showin go change" he said looking at me

"No.. I'm not changing my clothes dd". I said looking at him crossing my arms and he got up fast and towered over me giving me a death stare.

"Lani sfpwm take ts off" he said looking down at me and he pushed me a little.

I looked up at him with a fed up face "okayyy" I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom.

"Yeah u keep rolling yo eyes I'ma have em rolling some more" he said and I just looked at him and walked to the bathroom and changed.

"Is this better?" I said rolling my eyes and he looked at me.

"What I say bout rolling ya eyes at me but yeah it's good " he said as he gave me a kiss and Changed

"Igh let's go Mami" and we drove to the club and as soon as we got there I smelt like weed, liquor, and budussy all at once 😭.

Dd went away from me to talk to his friends so I decided to go to the kitchen and get me sum I kid u not this guy came up to me while i was pouring me sum juice.

"Wassup ma" he said tryna to get close to me and I looked up.

"Hi.." I said knowin what dd said of I ever talk to another nigga.

"What's yo name?" He asked licking his lips.

"Uh..ahlani.." I said nervously looking over to see dd talking with his friends.

"That's wassup my name amari but uh..you gotta man" he said.

I looked over to see dd death staring me down walking over here.

"U-uh yeah.." I scratched my neck seeing him walk faster.

"Listen i- I gotta go.." I said walking up to dd

"Yo wtf is ya problem talking to other niggas?" He said towering over me and he pushed me

"Dd it's not wha-" I got cut off by him.

"NAH ION GIVE A FUCK GET THE FUCK INNA CAR BRO" he said yelling.

"Dd stop" I said lowly.

"wtf did I just say Lani?" He said I'm a threatening tone and I went to car and saw him walking up to the car and we sat in there in silence.

"Dd-" I got cut off of him.

"Lani stfu" he said pulling his gun out.

"Now I'ma ask u dis one time and one time only why were u talking to that nigga" he said gripping his gun and I got scared

"B-because d-david he was tryna get m-my number" I said scared asf.

He looked at me and put his gun up to my temple "so u gave him ur number?" And I gasped as he put the gun to my head scared ASFFF and my eyes started to water.

"N-no dd i didn't give him my number pull t-the gun down please.." I said lowly.

"Give me ur phone Lani." He said in a threatening tone

"Wh-what why?" I asked him and just gave me a death stare.

"H-here" I said handing it too him and he looked through it.

"Here you lucky I ain't find anything." And he threw the phone on my lap and pulled the gun away and I was scrolling on TikTok still a lil bit scared and he started rubbing my thigh staring at me smirking.

"Mamii" he said looking at me getting close digging his face in my neck

I turnt my phone off giving him full attention "yeah dd?" I said looking at him and he whispered something to me

"Can u please suck me up?" He whispered in a begging tone.

I looked at him "really dd just like that" I said laughing.

"Yeah just like that pleasee Mami" he said

"Igh but u better be paying attention to the road I said unbuckling his jean and took it out and started stroking his shaft slowly while licking and kissing the tip

"Ssss oh fuck mamiii" he dragged biting his lip.

I started drawing circles around his tip and just starts deep throating him.

"O-oh shittt suck that shi like a slut Mami" he said looking down at me and haves his hand on my head pushing up and down as I slurp him up and starts gagging.

"Mhmmm suck that shi gag on it mamii" he said as his eyes roll back.

"You so good at this Mami keep going I'm finna nut" he groaned.

"Oh-oh shittt fuck mamii I'm finna nut I'm finna nut Ima nuttt oh fuc-" he gets cuts off by his nut shooting in my mouth and I swallowed it.

"Fuckk mamiii u do so good" he said kissing me pulling up his pants and we made it home and opened the door.

"Lani where the fuck were you?" My ma said looking at us.

"U-uhh..we were having a date night.." I said lying.

"Where" she said looking at us.

"The theater" me and dd said at the same time.

"Ahlani u on punishment for lying go to ya fuckin room. And lil boy I'll order u an Uber to go home" my ma said.

"Igh thank you" he said while looking at me "bye Mami" he said giving me two pecks then leaving.

"Bye dd" I said then went to my room crying and screaming in my pillow.

"FUCKKKKKKK" I said screaming into the pillow and then just went to sleep.

A/N: y'all dd really gangsta how tf he gon pull a gun on me and say I'm lying like tf nigga I will punch u tf but anyways y'all bye merry crimuh 👉🏿😜👈🏿🎄🎄🎄