𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

FIND YOUR LOVIN                

  -CHAPTER TWO     ❝I had fun tonight❞
06/5/23

10:07

We were at the restaurant by this point and I was having a good time just talking and plus the food was amazing. "Sooo tell me about yourself" I said "well ima content creator, I'm in a group called amp and we do fun activities like pranks and just YouTube videos" he said smiling.

"Im glad I could bring you here with me I've been wanting to come for a while" fanum grinned at me, all I could do was smile at his charm "I'm glad too" I beamed slightly touching his hand. I was even glader to be in his gaze his eyes his soft charm made me fold so fast. "You look stunning" he said "you look handsome" I said we both chuckled.

"Do you believe in true love?" I asked curious "I believe now that I'm here with you" he laughed, I slightly rolled my eyes "you stupiddd" I exclaimed laughing.

"What kind of things make you laugh" he said leaning more on the table making strong eye contact "it's mostly goofy shit I laugh at anything" I said laughing that making me laugh in some way.

I was finishing up eating and so was he, we asked for the bill and I offered to pay but he immediately declined that offer and put his card and gave a good tip, he was so nice to me and the servers that was a bonus.

"Let's head out" he said, we both got up and started heading out the door, of course he opens the door me. "You wanna go back to my place" he said in a seductively tone that I couldn't say no too "yea of course" I said looking him up and down, we smiled at each other having a feeling about what was about to happen.

The car ride was fun we were vibing listening to good music and talking about what we've been up too recently.

10:20

We made it too the amp house, he opened the front door and you could hear a pin drop, sounded like there was nobody home.

"I guess no one's home" fanum winked "you want anything to drink shots, champagne, water?" He asked "I'll take a shot and a lime" I replied leaning on the counter.

When we finished drinking, he was leading me up the stairs taking turns left and right too his room, we make it too his room and I take a seat on his bed im already feeling a little tipsy. His mouth curved with a smile looking at me.

"So what you wanna do" he said taking a seat next too me "I mean what do you wanna do" I said raising my eyebrows moving closer, he was moving closer and closer too my face "can I?" He softly said "yes" I said faintly.

He immediately put his soft lips on mine pulling my face closer to his lips making the kiss deeper and deeper. One of his hands holding my face the other holding my hips. The kiss was so passionate so intense but soft.

He lays me down and goes on top of me placing gentle kisses on my neck. We switch and I'm now on top of him kissing him while slightly riding him. He quietly moans into the kiss. I slowly pull off my top while he's looking at me admiring me as I untie the strings.

I was getting wetter and wetter by the second, by now I was naked exposing all my glory, with fanum only in his boxers.

I'm riding his lap while we're sitting up, I could feel his penis rising under me and couldn't take it anymore so I brought down his boxers, he goes too turn too his nightstand and gets a condom lifting me slightly while putting it on.

Slowly sliding his penis into me "fuc-k" I whimpered moving up and down fanum groaned while I went faster.

His hands placed on my waist guiding me on him "ah shittt" I said once my head goes back. It feels so passional, he picks me up of the bed and bends me over the bed.

He spreads my legs and then again a second time slides his penis into me going even faster this time. "Shit fanum" I said moaning, he's grabbing me by my hips moving me on his penis.

He moans and grabs both of my arms together moving me up and down on him "fuck" he faintly moans. "Don't stop" I moan as well "giann-a fuckk" he says, he then flips me over to see my front view and places my legs on his neck while slipping his penis back into me.

He has a large grin on his face while my head is going back "Mmm" I moan as I feel his penis in my stomach
He's making me feel so much things at once changing positions so much times.

He places his thumb on top of my clit rubbing slowly "mhm mhmm" I said nodding my head signaling I'm enjoying what he's doing, then he starts moving quicker making me throb even more.

I grabbed on my tits once he got on his knees and opened me even more too suck my pussy. His tongue moving up and down while his thumb was rubbing the top of my pussy.

"Oh fuck fanu-m" I mumbled "fanum" I said "mhm" he said still sucking my clit "I'm about to cu—" I couldn't even get my words out I was already squirting he backed up and absorbed all of it with his fingers.

"Shit" I mumbled he then puts his fingers in my mouth making me suck his fingers then he places them back on my clit moving them side to side.

"Come on" he said then sits me up "shit I'm worn out" I exclaimed, he chuckled "You wanna shower" he asked, I nodded.

He passes me a towel and I take it while he leads me to the bathroom in his room. He closes the door "it'll be faster if we shower right" he says pulling me too him "mhm" I said kissing him.

He turns on the shower and we both step in...

1:01

Once we were out the shower he hands me a t-shirt of his and we both lay down on his bed his back to the wall and my back to his front view.

He pulls out his laptop and puts on a movie.

"I had fun tonight" he whispered into my ear.

"Me too" I said while he wrapped his arms around my stomach...

Heyyy yall!! I hope yall enjoyed chapter twooo, if there's anything wrong grammar please let me now

Sorry it was kinda short 😭😭

Y'all's thoughts???

Don't forget to voteee and commenttt!!

1152 words