CHAPTERS 116-120

Chapter 116: The Prophecy (2)

"This crystal will glow when one of the stars that are connected to you are near. It will glow with the same color as their star in your vision." Anna explained.

"It will glow with the same color as the stars in my vision." I repeated. I looked at the crystal I was holding.

"I suggest you try to find information about the prophecy, Lili. It can help you if my hunch is correct and you are the chosen one." Anna said.

"But how can I find information about the prophecy? Atlantia is now submerged under the ocean." I said with a heavy heart.

"My father's colleagues also survived the destruction of Atlantia. As I know, they are scattered all over the continent" Anna said. "I only know of one person that is father's former colleague. His name is George Wilson. I heard that he was a wanderer now, wandering the continent and still pursuing knowledge."

"If he is a wanderer, then it will be difficult searching for him." I said, thinking of how to search for this man.

"I am sorry princess, this is the extent of my abilities to help." Anna bowed her head with sadness.

"Of course not Anna. You have been of big help to me." I said instantly at her. "If it not for you, I wouldn't know of such things."

"Then I am happy to be able to help." Anna smiled.

I looked at the clear crystal in my hands. This will help me find the person that I needed to search for. And I also need to find this George Wilson.

***

I was just outside the tent, waiting for William. After my talk with Anna, she proceeded in reading Will's fortune inside the tent. I didn't stay with them, telling them I needed some fresh air outside.

"Alicia." I hear William call me. "Sorry for making you wait." He gave me a warm smile.

"I didn't wait that long." I responded to him with a warm smile of my own.

Anna came after William and also came out from inside the tent.

"Mommy." Cecilia ran towards her. Anna caught her daughter that ran into her arms and picked her up.

"I would like to say thank you once again, for helping Cecilia." Anna said. "If you need anything, here is my address. I will gladly give the help I am able to give."

Anna gave me a piece of paper. The address was also in downtown.

"I have a store there that sells antiques and secondhand stuff. My husband is the in managing it." Anna explained. "Please feel free to visit us anytime."

"Yes visit us." Cecilia chimed. "Let's play again, big brother Will."

"If we have time, we will come to visit and play with you Cecilia." William patted her hair.

"Then we will be going ahead." I said with a smile. "See you again Cecilia, Anna."

William and I started to walk away.

"Please take care in your way." Anna said while waving her hand.

"Let's play again big brother and sister." Cecilia yelled.

William and I walked along the streets. I looked at him out of curiosity.

"I never knew you were good with kids." I said.

"You know that I am the eldest of us five siblings." William said. "Even though we have maids and servants, I still helped in taking care of them, in my mother's place."