Hijacked

In which Johanna is not captured by the capitol at the abrupt ending of the 3rd annual quarter quell, and instead her lover, Faye Odair, younger sister of Finnick Odair, winner of the 69th hunger games at just 16 years old, now 22 is captured instead.

Faye's POV:

"No! Please!" I beg frantically as im pinned down by members of the capitol as one walks towards me with a large needle with a thick yellow liquid inside. "PEETA!" I call for help as the needle is inserted into my forearm and the second that liquid enters my blood stream I begin squirming and yelling in pain. Begging someone to help but nobody came.

I'm sat in front of Caesar Flickerman as he asked me my opinions on the rebels, "The rebels?" I croak, exhausted from the fresh round of tracker jacker serum i received the night prior."They are simply idiotic, I mean they actually thought they could rebel against the capitol and- and win?" I say with a breathless laugh at the end. I just have to play along with their game. But then I remembered something. "A word for you rebels" I stated, blankly, looking at the camera with an emotion filled gaze "YOU NEED TO EVACUATE THEY ARE GOING TO BOMB 13 PLEASE FINN-" Im cut off by multiple hands grabbing me and dragging me back "NO! NO! NO! NO! PLEASE!" I yell as they lead me to the back room, "FINNICK PLEASE" I yell in dispar, feeling my throat become hoarse and husky.

Im threw into a cell with shackles dangling off the wall and before i know it my hands are cuffed in said shackles and one more peacekeeper enters the room a small yet intimidating blade wielded in their hand as if it was perfectly made for their grip.

"You had... ONE JOB" The peacekeeper yells in my face before punching it full force causing my head to recoil instantly to the side due to the brute force. "ONE... job" He lowers to my face breathing heavily through the mask as he lifts the blade and traces it slowly along my arm causing me to writhe, squirm and scream in agony from the pain.

After dozens of slow long cuts,kicks,punches and mockery the peacekeepers leave the room laughing as they leave me there, shackled, bloody, bruised and only in a small thin top which ends in the middle of my stomach and a pair of shorts. Also thinner than paper.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

12.

12 long deep cuts all over my body.The 12 districts that rebelled against Snow and the capitol. One on each cheek. 2 on each arm. 8 running along my once porcelain like torso, now rough and dirty and over my once curvy thighs now shrunken and tiny due to the extreme levels of malnourishment received over the past weeks.

"Incase any of you watching are unaware this is Faye Odair, winner of the 69th hunger games. But sadly she has decided to go against the capitol during the 75th. She is a rebel." Snow says in a cold voice to his microphone to the people of the capitol watching below and the camera displaying his speech to all of panem, as he talks he gestures his hand over to me. Im cuffed to a metal pole, my head hung down and my body covered in long cunts and countless amounts of bruises. "This is what happens to rebels." He says. "Tell everyone exactly what happens to you" Snow says in a plummy voice. I don't raise my head. I suddenly feel a harsh hand grip the hair on the back of my head and yank it up resulting in me letting out a groan. "Speak" a peace keeper whispered harshly in my ear, giving my hair another tug.

"Stand down 'Girl on fire' please. Everytime you rebel we are punished." I rasp out. "but please....... make sure you torture this motherfucker" I announce proudly in my raspy voice. Immediately the shackles are released and im dragged roughly away, "JOHANNA! JOHANNA! PLEASE HELP ME! PLEA-" a gag is placed over my mouth.

For the next god knows how many hours i've received my punishment for my 'rebellious outburst' as the peacekeepers put it. What ever you can think of i've received.

Waterboarding.

Beatings.

Cuts.

Tracker jacker serum.

Burns.

Combing.

Birching.

Sexual.

and so much more. Whatever form of torture a person can think of.

By the time the peacekeepers leave i am inches away from death. And so i feel myself entering a state of unconsciousness, which i welcome with a broken smile.

I wake up and I'm blinded by bright lights and a strong medicinal smell. I groan trying to do the simplest task of trying to move my neck, soon the recognisable face of Primrose Everdeen enters the room. In medical gear? 

"Primrose?" I rasp out causing her neck to shoot in my direction with wide eyes "Faye?" She says in a surprised voice, "Why are you here? Where am I?" I ask in a panicked voice, "You,annie and Peeta have been rescued, you're in district 13 Faye" She says in a calm voice, my eyes well up at the news "I'm not there anymore?" I croak out and she nods with a small smile. Happy tears fall down my face and cheeks before they turn into sobs "T-the peace keepers they-" Im cut of with Primrose placing a gentle hand on mine "You don't need to worry anymore Faye you're not there anymore" She says starting to cry as well, "Peeta" I say with wide eyes shooting up with a groan, "Peeta is okay" She says placing a hand on my chest, preventing me from getting up.

I'm saved.