FIVE

ANIYA

I woke up to Amari looking through his draws. I don't remember what happened or how I got here . Weird cause I didn't drink any alcohol.

"Finally awake yeah"

I suddenly realised I was in Amaris bed wearing only my underwear and bra

"We didn't ...you know ...."

"No" he said slightly a bit too quick

Amari pulled out a white vest and took off his shirt. I wanted to look away but I couldn't, I just kept staring at his body.

"Like what you see yeah"

This boy says yeah too much he needs to widen his vocabulary, weird cause he does alevel English.

"No just waiting for you to get out so I can get changed" I sighed

"You scared to get changed in front of me or something"

Well obviously

"I'm just uncomfortable"

I started to wake up a bit more and began to realise I was in his house where his mum and dad sleep . This is not a good first impression . I looked at the time and it was 8:30 I felt a bit of relief because they were was probably still in bed like normal humans unlike this guy.

"Do you usually wake up this early during Christmas break" I asked

"Sort of I like to go gym in the morning"

That explains why he's so ripped .

"Can you get out now" i said getting impatient

"Woah ok ok I'm leaving" he said closing the door behind him

I removed the covers off my body and started thinking about what happened last night, the secondhand embarrassment I felt hit me like a car. I sat on the bed for what felt like 30 minutes deeping life. Am I a slut ?
That's when I remembered the rice crispy treats Layla gave me in a weirdly packaged wrapper . I ate fucking edibles. Great. Not the first time Laylas done this sadly. I felt a little relief knowing it was drugs that made me act like that.
I grabbed my clothes off his desk and started putting it on I looked over at his computer that he left open and noticed open tabs of the content we're learning in biology.  He's already caught up on most of the topics .

He's actually smart.

"Are you done yet" he said whilst banging on the door

I looked around the room and it felt so familiar I don't know why

"You can come in now" I shouted

"So you want me to take you home or are you gonna come gym with me" he said leaning against the door

My bed sounded so good right now but for some reason I wanted to spend more time with him and get to know him more . I don't know Why are we acting like we're in a  relationship within 3 months of knowing each other weirdly I kinda like it .

"Home" I said reluctantly

"Ok sounds good I'll see you in the car" he said while he walked down the stairs

I started looking around his room after he left trying to find something I don't know what. I looked at his bookshelf filled with books and trophies . Then I noticed one labelled 'journal'
First time I've seen a guy write in a journal other then Greg Heffley. It had a pen on top of it so he must've recently wrote in it . It took everything in me to not open it.

I grabbed my phone and lipgloss and opened the door running down the stairs, trying not to wake his family up. I locked the door behind me and began walking  towards the car.