EIGHT

We start playing football until i slipped on the ball and fell straight onto the grass ruining my pink silk shirt.

"Nahh" - he screamed while laughing

"It actually hurt man, stop its not funny"

"Oh shit im sorry" he sticks out his hand to help me get up

"I think I twisted my ankle"

He then puts away his hands and scoops me up into his arms. I knew those muscle weren't just for show.
He walks over to the passenger side of the car and puts me in my seat. I looked at my ankle while he walked over to his side.

"Take off your shirt"

HUH

"Take of your shirt" he says while unzipping his hoodie

I listen and take my shirt off exposing my pink laced bra. My mum got it for me back in year 11 it's my favourite bra.
It took me a moment to realise he was staring at... them.

"Do you wanna touch them" i say jokingly

"Huh.. what?"

"Do you wanna touch them"

I looked down at his lap and saw a bump in his trousers. Fuck he's gone hard. He must've noticed because he replied with

"Do you wanna touch it"

"Yes" half serious half joking

They locked eyes. Jacque placed his hoodie on the seat behind him. Her heart started to beat quicker and quicker with every inch he got closer.Jacques soft lips gently pressed against hers, and she smiled into his gentle kiss as he cupped his hands on her breasts. He slid his hands around to the back of her head and nestled his fingers in her curls as she returned every kiss while holding his arms, not realising how much she wanted him inside her. He slowly pushed her seat back while simultaneously pushing her up. She softly bit his lip giving him the green light to pull her body closer to his.
Aniya closed her eyes while she felt him pull at the lace of her bra. He lowered his head and began kissing her breast. She cradled the back of his head and looked down at him as the warm feeling of his tongue making small circles around her nipples it started to feel good. He gently pinched her nipples between his fingers accidentally making her let out a moan, allowing him to explore her body running his fingers down the side of her underwear . Aniya pushed her hips firmly against the seat when she realised the last time she shaved was 2 weeks ago. He must've caught her panic and let out a laugh.

"I really couldn't care less, I just want to make you feel good"

"Can I not do that" he asked in a hushed tone

She looked into his eyes and relaxed her legs a signal for him to continue. He slipped of her underwear, He began to kiss her hips and inner thighs and gasped the second she felt his warm tongue in her clit. He tightened his grip around her thighs and kept them apart ensuring she felt every motion of his mouth, flicking his tongue back and forth over the spot. She held his head half wanting him to stop half wanting him to carry on. Jacque looked at amusef at her desperate look. She began to writhe against jacques face between his kisses and moans the sensation was too intense the throbbing feeling was so intense it was almost painful and she finally let go. The tingling feeling rushed it if her like waves throughout her entire body.
Jacque sat back in his seat with a pleased look on his face. She wrapped her frame around him and kissed him back planting more kisses on his jaw and down his neck preparing to return the favour. He wasted no time in helping her take off his trousers, sliding his tracksuit bottoms and boxers down as she began to kiss his abdomen and groin. She gently sliding her mouth over the tip, gradually pushing her head up and down the length of him. Aniya looked up to find Nate's eyes closed savouring the pleasure and swearing under his breath. He grabbed her head into his hands and looked in her eyes moaning her name over and over until he finally came.
Aniya didn't know what to do with her mouth full of cum that she just swallowed it

"Shit you swallow, you're a Keeper"

She didn't know what he meant by that but she felt pleased with herself, until she saw her phone light up. SHIT LAYLA

"We need to go like right now"

He handed her a water bottle to use with the her toothbrush and toothpaste she packed.He pulled his trousers up and handed her his hoodie.
She zipped it up and began texting Layla.

LAYLA

-You were meant to be here by 6 its7?
-you're usually always on time

ANIYA
-Shit sorry I'll be there in 10 minutes

LAYLA
-You better have a good excuse

ANIYA
- i do
-I'll tell u everything when I come.

LAYLA
-HURYYY !!!!

She tucked away her phone in her hoodie realising how awkward the situation was. Her and Jacque were about to have sex. It wouldn't be the worse thing but in a car? She's above that. Suddenly Jacque decided it's break the silence.

"I want that hoodie back yeah, I know you girls and your hoodie obsession"

"Yeah don't worry I'll have it freshly washed and ironed for you" she replied knowing that she would spend 1hr smelling and hugging it before she went to sleep.

Before she knew it she was outside Laylas house and opening the car door.

"We'll finish what we stated when I next see you yeah"

"Yeah, bye"

She shut the door while smiling, she's never received head from a boy before let alone a fucking amazing one ?
She couldn't wait to Layla EVERYTHING.

____________________________________

Guys are you proud i actually updated it !!!
This was a little smuty. 😭😭
I lowkey love Jacque ( hes literally based on my type) anyways see y'all !!

Love u all 🦄🦄