CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE

spur of the moment thing !

Sophia knocked on the door in front of her. She heard a faint "I'm coming" from inside. The door opened to see Emma Brock-Sophia's childhood best friend-smiling ear to ear.

"Soph!" Emma exclaimed. "Em!" Sophia matched her energy. They hugged before Emma helped her get her bags inside.

Sophia had just arrived at our childhood best friend's apartment in Vancouver, eager to start her new life. as soon as she walked in, she was struck by how spacious it was then her previous apartment which had been a considerably small living room was bathed in sunlight and decorated with an electric mix of furniture, and art that gave the place a unique feel. Sophia had moved to Vancouver to restart her figure skating career after a few accidents that had kept her away from the ice for three years. She was determined to make a comeback and pursue her passion and figure skating once again. After a week of searching for a new trainer, she finally found someone in Vancouver who seemed like the perfect fit also within a good price range for her. they had discussed her training and detail going over her strengths and weaknesses and what it would take to get her back to peak performance.

Sophia had been impressed by how knowledgeable and supportive her trainer was and she knew that with her help she could achieve her goals.

So Sophia had packed her bags and headed to Vancouver ready to start her new chapter in her life. Sophia opens the door to her new bedroom and steps inside. She took a moment to look around taking her in the newest surroundings. The room was spacious and well lit with large windows that let in plenty of natural light. The walls were painted a soft blue shade, giving the room a calm atmosphere.

Sophia felt a mixture of excitement and nervousness as she looked at the empty space in the middle of the room. She wondered if this was the right time to start training again. it had been a long time since Sophia had been on the ice. She stopped figure skating when she was injured and hasn't had the guts to start it up again after the whole thing. she knew that she had waited long enough. It was time to try doing what she loved most figure skating.

Sophia took a deep breath, trying to calm her to keep herself together and remind herself of why she made them move to Vancouver in the first place. She had come here to start up her dreams of figure skating again.

Sophia had her stuff shipped in boxes over to Vancouver. So she didn't need to worry about making sure she had everything.

Sophia was busy, unpacking her clothes and trying to organize her new room. Emma walked into the room concerned if Sophia needed any help unpacking. "did you unpack okay?" She asked kindly offering to help. Sophia appreciated the jester but declined saying that she could manage a few boxes left. Emma nodded and exited the room, leaving Sophia to work.