CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

You're still in love with her !

Quinn

The scene was still fresh in my mind, replaying over and over again like a movie. Sophia grabbed her gear and ran out of the rink, leaving me stunned and bewildered. It was hard to make sense of what had just transpired.

It all started when I decided to head to the rink to get some practice in. As soon as I walked in, I spotted her, skating with effortless grace. Her movements were fluid and effortless, and I couldn't help but admire her. However, things took a turn when she attempted a jump spin and ended up panicking. She seemed to be having a full-blown panic attack, and I had to rush onto the ice to calm her down.

We sat there for what felt like an eternity as I held her in my arms, trying to comfort her. Eventually, her breathing calmed down, and we both got back up. She thanked me for my help and left, leaving me standing there feeling unsure of what to do next. I had planned on skating for a few hours to get some practice in, but after the unexpected encounter with Sophia, I couldn't focus on anything else.

So, I decided to head over to Brock's place since he had invited me earlier.

I walked into the room and found Brock watching a hockey game on TV. We didn't exchange many words at first, but eventually, he noticed that something was bothering me. He turned to face me and inquired, "What up Quinn? What's wrong?"

I let out a deep sigh before responding, "I ran into my ex-girlfriend today."

"Sophia, right?" Brock inquired, to which I nodded.

I went on to describe how I had seen her skating at the rink when she had a panic attack while attempting a jump spin. I rushed to her side and helped her calm down. We sat there for some time before she thanked me and left in a hurry.

Brock was surprised, "And all that happened just an hour ago?" I simply nodded my head, feeling overwhelmed.

As I sat there lost in my thoughts, Brock noticed my unease and asked if I had said anything to her. I shook my head in response, feeling a knot in my stomach.

Brock probed further, asking if I wanted to talk to her. I couldn't bring myself to answer. Seeing her after so long had left me speechless. She was more beautiful than I remembered, and I couldn't find the words to say anything to her.

Sensing something I was trying to hide, Brock blurted out, "You're still in love with her."

I immediately denied it, but Brock continued to explain how my words and actions revealed my true feelings. I had been denying it to myself for so long, but maybe he was right. I still had feelings for her, buried deep inside me.

As I looked back on our memories, I remembered how her dark chocolate brown eyes had looked at me, her infectious laughter, and how she had made me feel like I was the only person in the world. I denied it at first, but deep down, I knew it was true.

Brock tried to knock some sense into me, but I was too far gone.

BY CHARLOTTEISALOT

Ik this is like super short its only about 500 words (and sucks), but I was going to add the next chapter but that one is a little longer and doesn't fit here. But the next chapter will be out by tn!

Also happy game 5 day for the Canucks!

But enjoy!

Im also out of school till August sooo.