𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

A week has passed since I registered my name for the team. From today, we will have our training session.

Guess what, my dad also came back from his so called business trip. My dad is always like that. Busy. I sometimes hate it. He never gets time to spend with his family.
I swear he does not even know in which grade I am. And I only know that he is a businessman whom I call dad.

Anyways, where was I? Yeah, the training. I do not need any training but will have to fulfill the formality.

"Boys who are selected for the team are; Soobin, Sehun, Eunwoo, Namjoon, Jimin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Hyunjin, Felix, Taehyung, and Jungkook as the captain." The sports in-charge announced. "Also these boys have to visit the school ground in the second lesson for the training. Mister Rijan would be the coach."

Out of nowhere, someone pushed me from the back. I fell on the ground with my ankle getting twisted. I groaned as it was painful. I looked back to see the person who did this but unfortunately there was no one.

I felt eyes on me. I tried getting up but failed. "Let me help you." Taehyung approached to me and extended his hand. I stood up with his help. But I could not stand up properly. "We should visit the clinic." Holding me in the bridal-style, he took me to the clinic.

...

"I've applied the ointment, but your ankle is not in a good condition. You will need to take rest for about two weeks. Try not to move it much or it'll get worse. Also take the medicine I gave after breakfast for five days." The nurse told.

"Okay.." I said. Wait- NO THIS CANNOT BE! WE HAVE OUR FIRST MATCH AFTER A WEEK. FOR GOD'S SAKE, I AM THE CAPTAIN... "Taehyung! I think someone did this on PURPOSE."

"Jungkook, calm down my boy. Why will anyone do that?"

"Because I am the captain! Someone who really wishes to be the captain would do this. Aha, I know who did this." He can be none other than the so called tall-guy. WHO IS GOING TO SAVE HIM FROM ME NOW. HE IS SO DEAD.

"K-Kook, who do you think-"

"Soobin!" Taehyung sighed in relief. "What happened to you? Why were you so scared huh? Do you care for him? The enemy!"

"Woah woah. What is happening here? Enemy..." Namjoon chuckled making others laugh too. He came towards my bed and placed his arm on the side-table. After a moment, I heard things falling.

"Joon! YOU STAY AWAY FROM THE TABLE." Seokjin scolded. "OMG WHAT DO I DO WITH YOU OLD MAN. YOU FIRST BROKE MY FAVORITE PINK PEN AND THEN JIMIN'S NEW OPTICALS AND NOW WHAT ELSE YOU WANT TO BREAK!" Well this is not something unusual. This is an all-time drama.

"Hyung, stop it. We came here for Jungkook." Jimin said.

"YOU STOB IT! DON'T YOU SEE I'M BUSY." Okay, this was useless.

I sighed heavily and tried to move. I hissed when felt the pain. "Kook, you okay?" Hoseok asked.

"Do you think he is okay? He is not. And guess what he thinks someone pushed him purposely. Tell him it can't be that. Now we also need to go to our classes. He's staying here. Of course he can't move." Saying that, Taehyung left. Why is he behaving weird today?

"Kook, don't worry okay? You'll be alright. We have test today we need to attend the class. See you soon. Bye." Seokjin assured and turned to go with others following him.

I will see you Soobin. Soon. Very soon.

To be continued...