𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

No one's POV...

Jungkook watched him go, a mix of emotions swirling inside him. There was something about the way Taehyung had been acting lately that made him suspect his friend might have ulterior motives.

As the first practice began, Jungkook hobbled his way to the field, determined to prove that he was still capable of leading the team. He watched as Taehyung took charge, barking out orders and encouraging the players. Despite his initial doubts, he couldn't help but feel a sense of pride watching his friend lead.

During a break, Jungkook caught Soobin alone and confronted him. "Look, I know you pushed me. Why? What's your problem with me being captain?"

Soobin's expression turned innocent. "Me? Push you? I didn't do anything like that. You're imagining things."

Jungkook narrowed his eyes, unconvinced. "Fine, whatever you say. But just so you know, Taehyung's going to take over as captain now."

Seokjin, overhearing this, approached them. "Hey, guys. What's going on?" He glanced back and forth between Jungkook and Soobin.

Soobin shifted uncomfortably under Seokjin's steady gaze. "Nothing, man. Just talking about the game."

Seokjin raised an eyebrow. "Really? Because it sounded like there might be something more going on."

Jungkook shot him a dirty look. "Well, if you're so interested, why don't you just ask him?"

Seokjin glanced at Soobin again, feeling a mix of confusion and suspicion. "What do you mean, ask him?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Oh, come on. You can't really be that oblivious, can you? He's been acting weird lately, and I bet he had something to do with what happened to me."

Seokjin frowned, still not quite convinced. "So you think he pushed you on purpose?"

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah. Why else would he do it?"

Seokjin sighed. "Maybe we should give him a chance. You know, let him prove himself."

Jungkook looked skeptical, but nodded slowly. "Fine. We'll talk to him later."

The rest of practice went smoothly, with Taehyung leading the team with confidence and skill.

During a water break, Jungkook pulled Taehyung aside. "Listen, I know you're not that free to check on Soobin all the time but-"

Taehyung smiled warmly, his eyes shining with sincerity. "Jungkook, leading this team has always been my dream." He paused, his expression growing more serious. "As for Soobin... I don't think he pushed you on purpose. He's just a little competitive, that's all. But don't worry, I'll make sure he behaves himself.

To be continued...