1.3 Black rain (rune)

You walk into a semi familiar neighborhood, all you know about this place is that your brother's friends live here, and you'd tag along to get away from your parents.

The air starts feeling a bit chilly, and the sky has noticeably darkened. Out of instinct, you pull up your hood like it's going to rain.

You continue to walk around, hoping to remember which ones your brother would visit, when you notice just the lack of illumination in the area. All the lights are dead, outside lights, inside lights, all of them, no wonder it looks like nobody's home everywhere.

A drop of water suddenly hits your hood, you don't think much of it. Then, another one lands on your exposed hand.

With enough illumination left to see, you look at the water
It's black.

You frantically reach for an umbrella from your backpack, accidentally releasing its mechanism in the process, and expand the cover before the rain gradually starts pouring. The black droplets litter the white concrete paths as you continue to walk, you look to see if there's any open garages to hide inside of. The sky becomes increasingly dim as you panic, until you see a flash of light from a window, and a figure barely visible moves away. You wait, and the door opens half a minute later.

You walk towards the door as the person shines the light at you, it irritates you initially before you realize they're probably trying to identify you.

"Come in", a familiar voice says as the light turns off. You proceed and enter the house.