Chapter One: Inside a Snowflake

We begin our story with the viewpoint of a stage with its curtains closed before the spotlight switches on and focuses on Glamrock Freddy, who was carrying a stack of flashcards, apparently having a speech written on them.

Glamrock Freddy: Hello superstars! Thank you all for coming and I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas thus far.

He looks at his flashcards and flips them over before facing the audience again.

Glamrock Freddy: My name is Glamrock Freddy, lead singer of the band at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. And I'm here to let you know that the show is about to begin in a little bit. So sit back, relax, grab your confectionary snacks you recieved on your way inside, and we here at this extraordinary theater hope you-

Roxanne Wolf: FREDDY!!!!

The sudden scream of his name startles Freddy, causing him to drop his flashcards and try to pick them up, while Roxanne comes into view with a disgruntled look before she kicks the cards away.

Roxanne Wolf: Will you just forget those fHONK!ing flashcards and focus on the situation at hand?!

Glamrock Freddy: *gets up on his feet* Umm, what's the matter Roxy?-

Roxanne Wolf: *angry* What's wrong is that I can't find my hair brush anywhere!! And we are almost 2 minutes into showtime!

Glamrock Freddy: *confused* But... you're not even part of this show, Roxy.

Roxanne Wolf: Well, every person has to have a part, don't they?

Glamrock Freddy: Well, I would love to get you a part, but the show has already been cast, my friend. You can't enter even if you wanted to. I'm truly sorry, Roxy. But you can audition next time there's-

But then Clover comes into view and pushes them out of view, to get the show moving along.

Clover: *pushing them away* And that's enough out of you two, we've got a show to put on! Thank you for your introduction, Freddy. Take it away, Nintega!

Roxanne Wolf: But my hairbrush!!!

Clover: *whispering* Your hair is fake. Get used to it.

The show finally starting, we are treated to the view of a scene of falling snow in the sky, beautiful as ever. But a snowflake then flies into the camera and zooms into its crystalline structure, revealing a whole other world inside its icy shell as the camera flies through the clouds.

Narrator (Nintega): Inside a snowflake, like the one on your sleeve, there happened a story you must see to believe.

The camera then flies all the way into a breathtaking landscape of a small town surrounded by mountains, with a larger and pointed one looming over said town, as we continue to view the detailed environment.

Narrator: Way up in the mountains, in the high range of Pontoos, laid the small town of Whoville: the home of the Whos. Ask any Who and they have this to say: "There is no place like Whoville around Christmas Day".

We then see the town being active with the inhabitants known as Whos, humanoid and cheerful creatures who love their most favorite holiday of the year: Christmas.

Narrator: Every window was flopped, every lamppost was dressed, and the Whoville band marched in their Christmas-y best.

As the narrator says this, we see the marching band walk across the streets with cheerful music playing from their instruments, in celebration to the joyous holiday.

Who #1: Merry Christmas!

Santa Who: Merry Christmas to you!

As the marching band continues playing their music, one Who's tuba is infiltrated by a smaller Who, who was overdoing his talent of the trumpet, which prompts the tuba player to succ the smaller player back down the pipe, much to his annoyance.

We then cut to a store in a Christmas rush as the cashier uses what speed he has in him to pay the presents that come to his counter, like he was playing Papa's Pizzeria.

Narrator: Arbor Day was fine, and Easter was pleasant and every Saint Fizzin's day, they ate a Fizz pheasant. But every Who knew, from their twelve toes to their snout, they loved Christmas the most, without a single Who doubt.

Cashier Who: Farfinkle's welcomes you! Merry Christmas!

He puts the money in the register as the next customer comes up to the counter.

The scene then cuts to the mail office as Lou Who, played by Soejammy, checks the list of presents given by people.

Lou Lou Who: We got a snoozlephone for your brother Drew and a snoozlephone for your brother Stu, a muncle for your uncle, a fant for your aunt, and a fandpa for your cousin Leon. So, we just need.... Cindy? Cindy Lou!

Lou goes to someone, with their face obscured by a pile of presents, as he excuses himself from a crowd of Whos.

Lou Lou Who: Merry Christmas. Hello, Myrna. Merry Christmas, Fred. Excuse me. Cindy Lou? Honey?

He raises a present to see Cindy Lou-Who's face, who is revealed to be played by Nepgya.

Cindy Lou-Who: Dad?

Lou Lou-Who: Yes?

Cindy Lou-Who: Doesn't this seem like.. a bit much?

Lou Lou-Who: Well, that's what Christmas is all about, isn't it?

Cindy Lou-Who gives off an unamused look as she shakes her head no.

Back at Farfinkle's, the rush was getting a lot more quicker as the cashier tries to do his best to get everything sold in time before the next customer comes, much to his struggle.

Cashier Who: *rushed, stressing* Thank you for shopping at Farfinkle's! Thank you-hey! Hey wait! Don't forget your change!

Back outside, a timer set to Christmas Day goes down by one hour, which an elder Who gives knowledge to everyone.

Announcer Who: One minute closer to Christmas!

This statement causes every Who in Whoville to give attention as they're still shopping for gifts and all the fun jazz that is materialism.

Announcer Who: And for the next five minutes only, 99% off!

This causes everyone to get into a shopping frenzy with such a high sale price as the Christmas Tree is set up with the giant star, which resembles more of a clown's hat, as the camera pans up towards the mountain.

Narrator: Yes, every Who down in Whoville liked Christmas a lot... but the Grinch.. who lived just north of Whoville... did not.

(END OF CHAPTER ONE)