Coffee Shop

Slam! My books fall to the floor as I pant, 15 minutes late. It wasn't my fault my alarm didn't go off this morning!
"Alana, I've marked you tardy. 1 more and it's after school detention."
I groan, covering my face. I have no time for this old bat's annoying news. Tom chuckles, his pencil tapping as he writes. If you haven't caught on, this is why people think we have something going on between us.

It's our thing everyday to communicate through notes, it's just something we do. It's not weird or anything, and it keeps our conversation private for the most part. He folds it, sliding it carefully to me.
' Naughty girl, going to spend detention with me if you're late again. '
I grimace at his note, hoping what I'm thinking is not what he means. I write this thought down, watching his smirk glow.

He writes back, giving it back.
' Yes, that's what I mean. '
I fake gag, making him laugh. He motions his fingers for the note, which I hesitantly give him. Write, pass, unfold, read.
' Admit you would totally smash. '
My jaw drops at his open-ended statement. Tom is such a perverted freak sometimes. My god. I shake my head, he nods.

"Yes you would."
He whispers, chuckling. I shake my head again, trying to deny the fact that he's even having this conversation with me. I'm starting to think I'm his crush, because the only girl he shows interest in is me. Of course it's me. I could've seen that coming from a mile away.

-----------------------------------------

I flip through the books on the shelf, not finding a single one that looks interesting. I turn around to Tom standing there and I almost scream. He slaps his hand over my mouth before I can even say anything, pinning me to a shelf. He smirks, letting me go.
"I could do that all day."
He whispers, leaning in close to my face. I push him away by his nose, shaking my head.

"Personal space, Tom. And don't do that, next time I'll punch you."
He ignores me, spinning me around again to face him. My back gets pressed against the shelf, his right hand wraps around my neck, his left hand on my hip. He grins wide, looking me up and down.
"You know you're really bad at hiding that you like me, Kaulitz."

He laughs, his face is now centimeters from mine. I swallow my confidence in under a second, biting my lip.
"That's the point."
He leans in even more, tightening his squeeze on my neck. He dips his head in the curve of my neck, I hear him breathe in my scent. A part of me is scared, but the other trusts him. Tom is no creep, he may be overly flirty but he would never hurt a woman. The only way he makes her scream is in bed.

He places a soft peck, smiling against my skin.
"I know you think I'm attractive, Alana. There's no hiding that either."
Shit. How do I even hide that? I've admitted that to myself, and he knows. It's like he knows everything. I swallow hard, pushing him away from me. His hands leave my body, stuffing themselves in his pockets.

He laughs, standing as I continue to search for a book.
"You know I'm right, Smith."
I roll my eyes, flipping my hair from my shoulder to behind me.
"Shut up, Tom."
I nearly jump from my skin feeling his arms wrap around my waist. I push him off, turning around. Gripping a dreadlock, pulling him close. Face to face, he smirks wide.

"What're you going to do? It's evident. And I'm no dumbass."
I scoff.
"Yes you are."
He gains a messy grin, gripping my chin. I don't let his hair go, staring up into his dark brown eyes. There's something off about Tom, there always has been. He smiles all wide, toothy and everything. I notice how sharp his teeth look, sort of weird. Does he file them?

"You just don't want to admit you think I'm hot, that's what this is."
He confronts lowly. I feel the blood rush to my cheeks as my heart works overtime, nearly pounding out of my chest. I push him away, trying to calm myself down. He chuckles, following me around. Constantly asking me dumb questions like if I'm a virgin, if I've ever gave a blowjob. Weird Tom things like that.