13

"I don't wanna talk because you not listening to me." Fatima said as she shifted her body in the seat. They were on the way to Zac's parents house for dinner but they had be arguing for the last 30 minutes about living arrangements. 

Zac scoffed. "I am listening, I just think it's stupid." 

"How is what I want stupid? I knew this was a bad idea." 

"You want me to drop you off at a damn motel with no car or anything...does that seem smart to you?" He rhetorically asked her. "So when he pull up, where are you going to go hmm? By the time you call me, you would already be gone." 

She wanna be gone with the wind so bad🤣🙄

She rolled her eyes. "Just let me make my own decisions." 

"I am!" He voiced. "But your decisions don't make sense so of course I am skeptical of them." 

"Whatever. Conversation over." 

Zac nodded his head, continuing to drive, and listen to the music. Neither one daring to speak a word to the other. 

Pulling up to his parents beautiful estate that he gifted them when he first got his contract, the estate sits on 3 acres of land, majority of which was turned into a golf course for his father along with a gravel road for walking for his mother. The gravel road is just a few yards away from the lake which other neighbors use for their boats and what not. 

Zac opened the door for Fatima before they hand and hand made their way to the front porch, Zac already have a key, didn't need to walk and wait. 

Fatima's grip on his hand tightened causing him to look down, looking down, he could see the nervousness in her eyes and wrinkle her eyebrow made. 

"Nobody is judging you, I promise." He assured her. "If at ANY time you feel uncomfortable, we can leave. No questions asked okay?" 

She nodded her head. 

"And I know you said conversation over, but I would like to talk about this after we leave here, if that is alright with you." 

"Okay." 

Zac nodded his head before opening the door, the warm air hitting their stale cold face as the Christmas decorations surrounded the entire house. Just like Zac, his family goes all out for the holidays, rather they have the money or not growing up, they didn't care. Memories were far more valuable and they would worry about the money in due time. 

"Momma!" Zac yelled as they walked past the entry way. 

"Boy stop allat yelling! I don't know how you get down at your bachelor pad...but around these parks...let's have some class." His mother said turning around in the kitchen, she was just finishing up Prime Rib that set in the oven for almost 3 1/2 hours. Instructions stated once you put it in the fridge, don't take it out, and of course she followed directions, but that didn't stop her from hitting the oven light every 10 minutes. 

"Damn....my fault." Zac whispered being petty. All eyes were on Fatima as Zac was going to the fridge for something to drink. "You make that punch ma?" Zac so oblivious that he had no idea, he was waiting for everyone to be introduced. 

"Ma?" Zac asked turning around because he hadn't gained a response. "Woah...why y'all looking at me like that?" 

His mother walked up to him kissed his cheek then smacked the back of his head. Zac went from smiling to grabbing his head in an instant. "Have you no home training? I don't need people thinking I didn't raise you right." 

"What did I do?" 

"How you gonna bring company over and not introduce them but your pussy sucking hands all in my fridge? Ain't give me a kiss, a hug, or nothing. But your ass quick for some juice." His mother scolded him.