Before Reading

ALL COPIES RESERVED

Thank you so much for choosing my story to read.

First of all, I should say that I'm not a native English speaker, therefore you might find some grammatical problems here and there. I would be delighted though to know them if you comment them for me.

Secondly, this is my second story. My first story is Flame of Seduction which I suggest you read it ;). This story is being updated every week and if I couldn't catch up please do not leave it. Sometimes problems happen and you can't predict them, so be a little patient and I promise to make it up to you.

This story is basically PG-13 but if some of you really like some hot stuff, I might add something in between with warning before .

and since i have entered the WATTY 2015, make sure to vote for me on Twitter. ;)

Share my story and vote;)

---------------PLEASE DO NOT COPY---------------

Copying a story is considered an act of violating some one's idea and work, please at least have some respect for you and don't copy it.

I spent three months on getting the idea and writing the basics!

---------------------------------------------------------

Thnx again for choosing my story to read do not forget my other story.

And enjoy....