Secrecy

Imagine Pakistani Players allowed to play IPL and Shadab plays for RCB. Him and Virat are boyfriends but nobody knows. Everyone just thinks they're best friends.

"Siraj. We need a wicket. We have to break the partnership." Virat said. Him and Shadab are talking to Siraj in the break.

"It's okay Siraj. No pressure you do you." Shadab said while patting him on the back.

"Vi Bhai. I'll try to get the wicket in this over." Siraj promised and walked towards the other end.

"Chill Vi. We can still win this." Shadab said while patting Virat's shoulder.

"I know Shaddy, it's just Siraj will be disappointed if he goes wicketless. That's why I was motivating him."

"Don't worry everything will be okay." Shadab smiled and ran back to his position.

Looking at Shadab's smiling face, only one thing came to his mind: "How did he get so lucky."

RCB won the match and qualified for the finals with Siraj taking a fifer. Everyone gathered in the dressing room celebrating the win. Virat, Siraj and some other players were dancing.

"Shadab bhai come naa." Siraj said and pulled Shadab in the middle of the huddle. Virat pulled Shadab towards him and hugged him tightly.

"We are into the final babe." Virat whispered in his ears amidst the chaos surrounding them.

"I'm so happy." Shadab said and hugged Virat tightly.

"Let's party." Virat announced while holding Shadab's hand. They all packed their things and went to the hotel and decided to meet at Virat's restaurant for the celebration.

(Virat and Shaddy are very touchy with each other, that's why everyone thinks they're more than best friends but they always deny as they don't want to reveal it yet and want to enjoy more privacy)

"Stop staring." Shadab said while closing the buttons of his shirt.

"You look hot. How can I not stare?" Virat came and hugged Shadab from behind.

"Shut up. And keep your hands to yourself or else everyone will know." Shadab turned in his arms and hooked his arms around Virat's neck.

"I don't care. It will be easier to kiss you in front of everyone." Virat said while placing a light peck on Shadab's lips. He was going for another kiss when they had the knock on their door and Yuzi's voice from the other side.

"Virat Bhai, Shaddy Bhai, are you guys ready? Let's go." Yuzi shouted. Virat whispered cockblockers under his breath and untangled himself from Shadab after placing the last kiss on cheeks.

Shadab, not able to control his laughter over Virat's cuteness, pulled his cheeks and said "Later Cheeku." and went away to open the door.

At the restaurant everyone was enjoying themselves. Virat called before closing it for the public in the evening so they can have the celebration without any paparazzi or fearing if anyone will record them doing something stupid.

"To the finals." Everyone cheered and started dancing. As they had a week before the finals, they all were drinking, eating and dancing to their heart's content.

"Let's play truth and dare." Yuzi announced while bringing an empty bottle of champagne.

"We are not kids, Yuzi." Virat said. He was sitting beside Shadab with his arm wrapped around his shoulder and a glass of wine in his hand.

"Come on, Virat Bhai. It will be fun." Siraj said excitedly. Everyone pleaded with Virat to convince him to play.

"Nope. I am not playing." Virat said and poured himself another glass of the drink.

"Shaddy Bhai. You're the only one who can convince him." Harshal said and bumped Shadab's shoulder with his. Virat glared at Harshal for the act who raised his hands as a sign of surrender.

"Come on Vi. Let's play naa. It'll be fun." Shadab turned towards Virat with puppy eyes. And who can deny Shadab's puppy eyes. Definitely not Virat.

"Fine." Virat said and smiled.

"Yayy! Shaddy bhai can make you do anything." Yuzi said while placing the bottle in the center of the table.

"Of course he can." Virat admitted loudly while looking at Shadab with love-filled eyes. Shadab blushed after hearing the statement. And all of this didn't go unnoticed by Siraj who was sitting directly in front of them.

"Let's start."

"Truth or Dare Virat Bhai." Siraj asked when the bottle pointed towards a now little drunk Virat. His arm has slipped from Shadab's shoulder to his waist.

"Dare." Virat said while popping a piece of carrot from Shadab's plate in his mouth.

"I dare you to flirt with that waitress." Siraj pointed towards the waitress standing by the bar looking at them.

"Nope. Give me some other dare." Virat said and looked towards Shadab who was playing with the straw. He was trying to distract himself from the scene.

"No. You have to do it. Do it. Do it." Yuzi chanted along with everyone. Virat heaved a sigh and stood up from his seat. "The faster, the better" He thought while walking towards her.

"Virat Bhai looks good with her." Harshal commented beside Shadab and everyone agreed. Siraj looked towards Shadab to see an uneasy look on his face.

"Get it Bhai." Someone shouted. Shadab looked towards the pair and saw the girl's hand on Virat's chest while he was casually talking with her.

Shadab excused himself and walked towards the washroom. Virat saw him walking away and followed him. Shadab was standing in front of the mirror with tears streaming down his face.

"I'm sorry. I'm just too stupid." Shadab said while aggressively wiping his tears.

"You don't have to be. But you know you're the only one for me." Virat said back hugging him.

"I know. It's just." Shadab stopped mid sentence.

"You know we can tell the team if you're ready." Virat said, turning Shadab to face him. He wiped his tears and looked at him with love filled eyes.

"Is that okay with you?" Shadab whispered.

"I'm okay with anything. As long as you are happy."

"We can tell them after the finals." Shadab said while holding Virat's hand.

"Done."

RCB won their maiden IPL trophy in 2016 and Virat and Shadab disclosed their relationship and celebrated the win. Everyone looked at them with a fond look and said at the same "WE ALREADY KNEW!! DUH"

RCB winning IPL. Let me have it in fanfics because it's hard watching them lose for 15 years with the best teams and now we stopped expecting. 

Sorry for the late update. Been swamped with lots of work and assignments. Don't know when I'll post next. Same with the Games Story. Currently a little in writer's block as well with that one. Will try to update as soon as I get time to write. This one is little bit mess will edit later. Hope y'all enjoy this. Thanks for waiting.