002. ENTER.LEWD

" that smile on your face ,
makes it easy to trust you "

TRACK 002 :
girl with the tattoo enter.lewd
- miguel ⊹ ࣪ ˖

LAST MONTH
October 16

JOBE HAD AGREED TO pick Camelia up after the interview. Her face once his car had pulled up was easy to read. A smile that only a few people saw. She didn't have to fake it like she did with most people. It was genuine and infectious at the same time.
Once she got in the front seat, the air freshener from the car intertwined with his cologne and the air conditioning. A smell she could most definitely get used to. He had planned to pick her up and then go back to training since the apartment in which she was staying at, wasn't far from the training grounds.

She was supposed to leave to go back to Argentina tomorrow, leave the Friday and then back to Saudi Arabia. It was all exhausting for Camelia and as much as she lied to people saying, "I don't mind the constant trips."
But reality was that she couldn't handle it anymore. Not only that but, ep she had been working on since late December last year, was slowing coming together but, Camelia is extremely impatient. Not to mention that she had a last minute show to preform in Argentina on Thursday. Though she wanted to spend most of the week with her best friend, Minnie, cousins and aunt.

"Hi Jobe!" she exclaimed, sitting in the front seat. He was already looking at her with his very contagious smiling, causing her to smile once again.
"Hey Lia."
He had always called her that. From the first time they started talking, that nickname always stuck with the two.
"How was the interview?" he continued, driving off.
"It was good. I'm excited for you to watch it." she replied smiling.
"No spoilers? Aw man."

She simply laughed at him looking through the notifications on her phone. She recently got a tattoo on her wrist. It was a small, minimalist star. Jobe hasn't noticed it yet. She didn't really mind it but she was itching for his opinion.

The aux then started to play City Boys by Burna Boy - his personal favourite. Camelia rolled her eyes knowing what was going to come next.

"Ayo, I'm not gonna lie," he said, imitating the lyrics, "I used to call myself an ugly yout', but I'm not even an ugly yout'. I'm a sexy yout', you understand? Gal all over the globe wanna 'uck me, you understand?"

"Boy bye..." she scoffed, "Girls all over the world wanna uck your brother."
"Don't act like you wouldn't want some of this."
"I don't have to act, babes. I don't."

He simply laughed, swaying his head to the song. Just as the song was about to go into chorus which according to Jobe is, "the best part", Camelia skipped the song, automatically playing ROLLING STONE by Brent Faiyaz.

Jobe stopped at the red light, side eyeing her as if he was going to annihilate her with his laser eyes.
"Fuck you, Lia. Count your days." he said, putting up his middle finger after the light turned green.
"Aww Jobes! You don't mean that!" she frowned, slapping off the finger

"AGH!" he groaned, "That hurt you know, Lia. I'll get you back."
"I'm sure you will." she laughed.

Camelia had fallen asleep due to the cool air conditioning, the lofi music that had been playing and the fact that she was just naturally tired. She never really got time to actually be outside. The studio was like her habitat. Also, those few minutes of sleep, were the only amount of sleep she got for the day. It didn't look like it in the interview but, she felt as if she was going to faint. Only having bacon and toast for breakfast. She managed to suck it up and do the interview in which, she did well.