The Master Dojo

After being physically assaulted by Klara, and her retreating the scene immediately after. Kaito only stood still holding his knee in pain.

His partner, and starter pokemon Inteleon emerged from its ball, observing over its trainer with a smug grin of its own.

"What are you looking at?" Kaito snapped.

"Inteleon." The water type laughed.

"I was not asking for it! Who's side are you even on?!"

"Inteleon..." His partner shrugged, walking away towards where Klara previously ran.

"Shimu you bastard, don't just leave me here!" Kaito exclaimed, slowly chasing after Inteleon with a hobble in his step.

Inteleon marched after the poison type trainer, leading his own master towards the Dojo he was promised to train under. It wasn't a long walk, as the pair managed to locate the building in the distance across a bridge, just a short walk from the train station - quite the convenient location, all things considered.

Crossing the bridge and closing in on the Master Dojo, two figures could be seen conversating before the Hall's grand entrance.

"Oh, fiddlesticks... So our new student decided to go back home?" Questioned the dejected looking, more mature woman.

"Seems that way, yep!" Klara replied. "I did my best to welcome him, but he just suddenly left after our battle..."

"And I'd been hoping we'd get to welcome a new member to our little family here, too..."

"If that was your best welcome, I wouldn't like to see your worst." Interjected Kaito, adding himself into the conversation.

"Well, hello? And who are you love?" The brunette lady inquired.

"The name's Kaito Hiiro, I'm here to join the Master Dojo!" He answered, giving Klara in particular a wink.

Klara blushed in frustration towards his action, more pissed off than ever.

"Oh of course! My, how silly of me. It's lovely to make your acquaintance young Kaito." The kind lady welcomed.

Before Kaito could reply to the lady's kind sincerity. Klara stomped beside him, grabbing ahold of his right arm and squeezing it aggressively.

"Right, right, right! Exactly, ma'am! I swear! He must've changed his mind about joining the Dojo!" Klara enthusiastically narrated, before turning her glare to the crimson haired boy. "Oh, but here you are! I'm just sooo happy you decided to come after all!"

"Can you let go of my arm? My leg still hurts from when you kicked me y'know."

"Hmmmm?" Klara innocently feigned, smirking at him with a glare, tightening her grip on his arm. "You can't deny you deserved that kick though~"

"Inteleon!" He agreed.

"Shut up Shimu!?" Kaito defended, pulling his arm away from Klara's grasp.

"Oh, everything is just coming up roses!" Beamed the older lady. "But now that I think about it, your name wasn't exactly the one I was given..."

"Last minute transfer, I was given the previous guy's place." Kaito shrugged.

"Well that happens I suppose." She also shrugged. "My name's Honey. I help keep this place running, you can consider me the lady of the house."

"Not that the Master Dojo is just any old house!"

Whilst Honey had been welcoming Kaito to her home, Klara had turned her back towards them, muttering to herself once again.