||Chapter - 44||

|Y/N|

I was about to enter the meeting room with Jimin but got reminded that I forgot to bring a very important file.

"Jimin, go inside I will be right back with the file." As I said he nodded entering the room and I took my leave.

I took the file from my cabin and returned to the meeting room only to be welcome by an unfamiliar voice.

"Hey, Miss Jung Y/n right?" I looked up he was sitting beside Jimin. That is to the other end of the table. Exactly opposite to my seat.

According to the rules, the one with whom the deal is to be signed sits at one side of the CEO and on the other side sits the CEO's personal assistant.

Jimin looked in between us and I took looked at that quiet unfamiliar man with confusion. However he chuckled at my confusion and said,

"Oh my god y/n how come you don't remember me? Look at me carefully. I am Park Sunghoon, we went to the same middle school and high school, remember?"

 I am Park Sunghoon, we went to the same middle school and high school, remember?"

And then I remembered yes I know him.

"Omg is it really you?" He nodded as I took my seat and Jimin seemed to be really interested in us.

"Ahm!! Miss Jung Y/n this is a formal meeting, I want a complete silence." I nodded my head sealing my lips completely.

The rest of the meeting went really well. Sunghoon even after being the same age as of mine was a really great CEO.

Finally the meeting got over as the two companies decided to collaborate and Jimin and Sunghoon shook hands. However all the time , Sunghoon's attention was on mine and so was Jimin's. The two gazes on mine made me feel uncomfortable and I scoffed making the men comeback to reality. Finally all the other employees left the room and it was just me, Jimin, and Sunghoon who had a smile plastered on his face. However Jimin was in his poker face.

"So y/n how about we go on a date?" Sunghoon asked out of nowhere and Jimin who was drinking water choked on it. I patted on his back trying to calm him down while replying to Sunghoon.

"Oh come on, don't be silly. We have grown up now. Stop teasing and pranking." As I said so he laughed nodding.

"Oof Y/n you didn't change at all did you? You still know when I am pranking. Anyways stay safe hope we will meet again, I have a very busy work so need to leave. Bye y/n, bye Mr. Jimin." He said and took a leave. As I waved at him and was about to leave the room as well but was pinned to the wall. Well not very harshly but not very softly either.

I looked up at Jimin, the culprit behind this. He looked furious and intimidated.

His one hand was holding my wrist quite tightly and the other hand at the back of my head protecting it from colliding.

"What was that y/n?" His voice deep yet sexy. This dominating side of his, I love it. Normally I would despise a man being dominating on me but Jimin. He was the only one to whom I wanted to submit. Be the submissive little one. Just like he calls me 'little girl'.

"W-what?" I stuttered at his dangerous gaze that was making me sweat even under the cool air coming through the centralized Air Condition.

"I don't like when you are too close to any guy other than me and your brother." His word made me slightly chuckle internally as I realised he was jealous.

"Why? Why shouldn't I be close to someone else?" I said trying to tease him more increasing the fire that was burning inside him. His hold on my wrist tightened unintentionally, but a whimper left my mouth because of the grip. He realised that and immediately left my hand and examined my wrist that had a slight red print of his fingers.

Not all though it was just the thumb and index. He seemed upset by that but I didn't even bother because I was busy staring at him. He didn't change at all. It's a shame I forgot him because this look of his is so similar to how he used to react in childhood.

"Omg y/n, did you fell down somewhere? You are bleeding!" The head maid exclaimed and Jimin saw his little girl, who went to the school for the first time today. Jimin was in a older grade so his school timings were different than that of y/n. He was in morning one while y/n was in the afternoon batch.

Thus when y/n returned, Jimin was already at home waiting for his best friend and love eagerly. However his eyes got widened seeing the condition of y/n, she was bleeding in her knee. Apparently she fell down while playing and got hurt.

"Little girl what happened?" Jimin asked concerned seeing her sniffing. She didn't want to cry to show that she was strong infront of Jimin but at the end she was feeling pain. When the head maid came with the first aid box , Jimin volunteered to treat her by himself.

Finally after he was done he hugged her.

I came back to my senses when I felt Jimin hugged me. Just like he used to do in childhood after I would get hurt. Surely he's the same.

"I am sorry I hurt you." He said but I broke the hug making him look at me.

"Never, you can never hurt me. The person who feels more pain than me when I am hurt can never hurt me. Also I will never let you down. Don't you dare be jealous of anyone. I only belong to you.
Little girl only belongs to Chim Chim." I said giggling which brought a smile on his face as well as he agreed with me nodding his head.