Chapter 1: Live It Up

Not everything isn't what you expect some things don't even go the way you want it to go and Veneer doesn't have the life everyone thinks he has, his sister Velvet wasn't what everyone expected to be after they heard about the whole Troll-Napping experience that Veneer had just came out to all the fans.

Everyone was all in silence after the news of what they did for the few months of singing but Veneer didn't even take a single talent from Floyd because Floyd taught him how to sing behind Velvet's back.

Velvet had no clue that Veneer had been practicing singing and dancing from Floyd, everyone was left speechless they didn't know what to say about the news of the super stars Velvet and Veneer Troll-Napping and torturing little cute Trolls just to be famous.

"I'm so sorry but my-" Veneer was interrupted by his sister Velvet, she didn't want him to say anything "don't you dare say another word" Velvet said as she held her brother's hand tightly, no one noticed except Floyd.

Floyd knew how Veneer felt, after all Velvet was nothing but mean and horrible to Veneer and Floyd wasn't letting it happen this time.

"Velvet what are you doing?" Floyd asked as he looked at both the siblings "I'm doing what's best for my brother" Velvet answered, she pressed a small button and light pink smoke came out as she stole some of Veneer's talent.

Floyd's eyes open in shock as he saw what just happened to Veneer, everyone was in shock, they just witnessed what happened to Veneer.

Velvet smirked as the scene unfolded, she began to sing by herself not letting Veneer join in, after all he felt weak after Velvet stole some of his talent.

Yeah

I'm gonna live forever
I'm gonna learn how to fly
(Fame)

I feel it comin' together (oh, yeah)
People will see me and cry
(Fame)

I'm gonna make it to heaven (heaven)
Light up the sky like a flame
(Fame)

I'm gonna live forever
Baby, remember my name
Aah
Aah
Ooh

You gotta work hard
To make it look it easy
You gotta live fast
To keep makin' that money
If you want to be as famous as me
You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work

Velvet stopped singing, she was in delight seeing all faces staring at her "Velvet.... Why?" Veneer asked weakly as he looked at his sister.

Floyd looked at Veneer, he was so shocked at what was happening to Veneer.

"Oh, don't worry little brother, no one knows your secret yet but if you like I could.... Tell them now." Velvet said as she smirked at her younger brother "no... Please don't..." Veneer said weakly, he couldn't move at all.

Everything was getting dizzy for Veneer and the only one that noticed that was the famous interviewer Kid Ritz.

Kid Ritz ran to Veneer to help him up "you good?" Kid Ritz asked looking at Veneer "everything is... Dizzy" Veneer explained, Kid Ritz knew this was bad because out of nowhere Veneer passed out shocking the audience.

A Mount Rageon ran to help Kid Ritz carry Veneer off stage making everyone worry for the super star Veneer but some police officers took Velvet to jail for Troll-Napping, torturing and for manipulating Veneer to do her bidding.

A/N

Sorry if this is short chapter 2 will be released tomorrow after chapter 2 of "Let Me In: A Floyd Angst Story"

Have a good day/afternoon/evening

Bye and remember that you are special the way you are

Word Count: 605 words!