Chapter 2: Before Everything Started

Veneer walked in the corridors of the place where he was living they had a small Troll named Floyd one of the second youngest brothers of Bro-zone, Veneer didn't want to take any talent from Floyd as he thinks that Floyd deserves to life.

Velvet walked into the room where Veneer was "hey" Velvet said as she waved her hand in front of Veneer to get his attention "yea?" Veneer asked as he looked at her with a confused expression on his face.

She sighed "why aren't you getting talent from Floyd?" She asked, she wanted them to be famous but obviously Veneer wanted to be himself "I umm... Don't want to.." Veneer answered as he avoided eye contact with his sister.

Velvet groaned in annoyance as she looked at him "well get talent from him and start singing in an hour got it?" Velvet asked as she saw Veneer nod in response "y-yes" Veneer stuttered as he saw his sister walk away.

Veneer sighed as he sat down on his bed, he took a small frame out of his desk.

The picture was a small brown frame, the picture showed Velvet and Veneer when they were kids just having fun and being normal without having to hurt another Troll, Veneer didn't know why Velvet was so determined to be famous when they could just be normal like they were in the past.

Veneer sighed in disbelief "I don't want to do this.... But I have no choice" Veneer said to himself as he put the frame back and stood up, he walked to the door and closed it gently as he walked to the room where Floyd was.

---- With Floyd ----

Floyd was humming a peaceful tune to himself but he stopped as soon as he saw the door open, he saw Veneer walk in "no please don't take my talent you know I could-" Floyd was interrupted by Veneer "die... I know" Veneer answered as he looked down.

Veneer sighed as he looked at Floyd who was desperate to get out of the diamond prison "please I don't think I'll make it if you take more" Floyd pleaded as he tapped on the glass.

"I'm not going to" Veneer answered as Floyd stopped and looked at Veneer with a blank expression on his face, he was confused "what?" Floyd asked whilst looking at Veneer.

Veneer sighed again as he walked over to Floyd "I don't want to do this but I have to for my sister but she doesn't know about my actual voice" Veneer explained.

Floyd looked at Veneer in confusion, "and what about your voice?" Floyd asked.

A/N

Before I continue the chapter I just want to say that this is a Veneer x Kid Ritz story as well not a Veneer x Floyd so don't think it's a Veneer x Floyd ok because it's a Veneer x Kid Ritz story.

Back to the Chapter

Veneer sighed as music started to play and Veneer started to sing.

Song: It Ain't Me by Kygo Ft. Selena Gomez

A/N

Veneer is talking about Kid Ritz in this song

I had a dream we were sippin' whiskey neat
Highest floor, The Bowery, nowhere's high enough
Somewhere along the lines we stopped seein' eye to eye
You were stayin' out all night and I had enough

No, I don't wanna know where you been or where you're goin'
But I know I won't be home, and you'll be on your own

Who's gonna walk you through the dark side of the mornin'?
Who's gonna rock you when the sun won't let you sleep?
Who's wakin' up to drive you home when you're drunk and all alone?
Who's gonna walk you through the dark side of the mornin'?

It ain't me (The Bowery)
(Whiskey neat, grateful, I'm so grateful, I)
It ain't me (The Bowery)
(Whiskey neat, grateful, I'm so grateful, I)
It ain't me (The Bowery)
(Whiskey neat, grateful, I'm so grateful, I)
It ain't me

I had a dream, we were back to 17
Summer nights and The Libertines, never growin' up
I'll take with me the Polaroids and the memories
But you know I'm gonna leave behind the worst of us

Who's gonna walk you through the dark side of the mornin'?
Who's gonna rock you when the sun won't let you sleep?
Who's wakin' up to drive you home when you're drunk and all alone?
Who's gonna walk you through the dark side of the mornin'?

It ain't me, no, no
It ain't me, no, no
It ain't me, no, no
Who's gonna walk you through the dark side of the mornin'?
It ain't me (The Bowery)
(Whiskey neat, grateful, I'm so grateful, I)

It ain't me (The Bowery)
It ain't me (grateful, I'm so grateful, I)
Ah, ooh (The Bowery)
Ah, ooh (whiskey neat, grateful, I'm so grateful, I)
Ah, ooh (it ain't me, The Bowery)
Ah, oh (whiskey neat, grateful, I'm so grateful, I)

It ain't me (The Bowery)
(Whiskey neat, grateful, I'm so grateful, I)
It ain't me, na, na, na, na-na, The Bowery

Na, na, na, na-na, whiskey neat (grateful, I'm so grateful, I)
It ain't me

The song ended as Veneer avoided eye contact with Floyd, Floyd was shocked after hearing Veneer's voice.

"That was... Beautiful" Floyd answered as he looked down "thanks" Veneer responded as he looked at Floyd with a smile.

Veneer sighed as he stood up "I'm going to pretend like I stole some of your talent ok?" Veneer asked as he went over to the door.

Floyd nodded as a response to the sentence Veneer "ok, good" Veneer answered as he closed the door gently.

Floyd was left alone as he continued humming the tune he was humming earlier.

A/N

Hello and I hope you enjoyed this chapter today.

Song in this chapter

It Ain't Me by Kygo Ft. Selena Gomez

Songs in chapter 3

Somewhere Only We Know by Lily Allen sung by Veneer

Open Up Your Eyes by Emily Blunt sung by Velvet to Veneer

Have a good day/afternoon/evening

Bye and remember that you are special the way you are

Word Count: 1041 words!