↳ 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃

━━━━━━ ☽【❖】☾ ━━━━━━

First, I'd like to take the time to thank all of you devoted readers. This book would have been sitting in my drafts for far longer without each and every single one of you. And I'd like to put out a special dedication to malwritesstories, your comments and investment in Juneaux and Harlan's story genuinely increased my own inspiration levels to update so frequently!

Now, you might be wondering: What's next? I'll tell you. Juno Regina is only the first installation of a three part story! It might take some time to get myself organized, but my plan is to eventually pick up with Catching Fire and then finish with a third book that covers the events of Mockingjay. Throughout these books you'll obviously learn more about Juneaux, but I'll also refer back to this book and the time I didn't cover in flashbacks. So for all you Harlan lovers out there, he'll be part of the books one way or another since he's such an important part of Juneaux's story. Additionally, for those of you curious about Caius and Artemisia's story, there will be more chapters from their perspective as well since they also play important parts.

Thank you all so much for bearing with me on this journey! I hope it was as enjoyable for you as it was for me!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 🎉