"Desperate Appeals"

Where exactly are you, Sophia? Wake up, it's time to show up! Someone yelled out in my ear. When I woke up, I discovered that I had slept on the floor of the bathroom, which was quite chilly, and that my wrists were still covered with blood.

"Sophia!" Again, Alexander let out a cry. As soon as I could, I stood up and shut the door.

You're in the restroom, that's for sure. Before leaving my room, he told me, "Breakfast is ready; all you have to do is simply come downstairs when you are ready."

I went over to the sink, turned it on, and rinsed the blood off of my wrists before cleaning them. I then cleaned them. I took a shower, changed into a different outfit, and followed it up by putting on a sweatshirt that was too big to conceal the cuts and shorts, and then I went downstairs. I took a seat.

on the very first vacant seat that I came across, which was next to Alexander, who was seated next to Lila at that point.

I said, "Good morning" to the person.

Good morning to you! What are you thinking by donning a hoodie? "It isn't nearly as cold as it was this morning," Lila said.

I said, "I was feeling cold," as I poured coffee into a cup. "I um, I was feeling cold."

The majority of the time, I don't drink coffee since I don't like it, but I was so exhausted that I needed the energy at that moment. As I sipped it gently, I kept my gaze fixed on Alexander and Lila as they conversed. While they were drinking and eating their breakfast, more males joined us at the table. I got to my feet.

"Are we just going to stay here, or are we actually going to do something?" I made a yell. Everyone looked at me with big eyes and gazed at me. We are aware of the whereabouts of Adrian; thus, why aren't we taking any action to rescue him? Because he went to such lengths to help me, I don't see why we are simply standing here doing nothing!

"We can't; Ace and Adrian's father are way too powerful together and without Adrian we can't make a good plan to save him" according to Alexander.

"Are you serious. "You are some of my closest friends!" In my haste to go, I screamed.

When I arrived to the main lounge, I sat down on the sofa there. I need a plan, and it must be a good one. In the event that they do not assist me in saving him, I will rescue him on my own. You have no idea what I'm thinking; I can't even fight. It is not possible for me to give up; he did not give up on me, and I will not give up on him either. A moment, dad!

I didn't even bother to do anything, and I went out to my father's house. I can't even believe what I'm doing right now, and I can't believe that I'm going to talk to my father about getting some assistance. I made my way to a massive home that seemed to be pretty ancient but was still quite attractive. When I stepped in, there were a number of guys, including my father, seated around a table engaged in activities such as drinking and playing cards.

A gentleman approached me at the entrance and said, "Who are you and what do you want?"

The response I gave was, "I'm looking for Danny Penton".

He questioned, "Why?"

"That doesn't concern you, I just need to talk to him" was what I said. I made my way up to my father.

The question was posed with wide eyes, "Sophia?"

"We need to talk dad!" I stated that.

"Dad? " Do you make use of a daughter? A question was posed to him by the guy sitting next to my father.

It is really Sophia, and she is twenty-one years old. In the words of my father, "Sophie, this is my cousin Lenny."

"Je m'en fiche!" I made a yell. I couldn't care less!