"Race Against Time:

"What?" While I was seated on my bed, I inquired.

"Lila, Alexander?" Because I hadn't had enough sleep, I remarked while wiping my eyes.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" Alexander screamed it out.

"I don't understand, what's going on?" I inquired about it.

"Why did you ask your father for help?" Alexander screamed it out.

"How did you get to this conclusion? Oh, forget about that; that's completely irrelevant! I could not get any assistance from any of you, so I turned to him for assistance. Suddenly, I sprang up and yelled.

In response, Lila said, "I thought you hated him."

I do, but I was in need of his assistance. You can either be on my side or you can be on my side now! So, are you going to assist me? As I had my arms crossed, I inquired.

"Yes!" Lila let out a gasp.

"Lila, are you insane!?" Alexander started yelling.

"No, I want to get my brother back, now will you help us or not?" Turning her attention to Alexander, Lila posed the question.

I don't care, whatsoever. The response that Alexander gave was, "Adrian needs my assistance, even if it means that I have to join that pathetic individual."

As I entered the restroom, I said, "Finally, we are going to leave tonight."

"Do you find this fun?" I questioned Ace.

He responded by striking me once again and said, "Oh, very much so."

My dad was watching everything with a dumb sneer on his face; I despised him so much; my anger against him continues getting greater by the second. I was watching everything with him.

After eventually removing himself from my presence, Ace stated, "You know, I kind of felt bad for what I did to Ella."

"What?" The question came out of my lips as I spat out the blood.

Ace spoke those words with a grin that was larger than his fucking ego. "I kind of grew fond of her, she's extremely beautiful, kind, and sweet," Ace replied.

"You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?" I inquired about it.

He said the word "Mhm" as he cleaned the bloodied knife that he was wielding on me.

"Leave her alone!" As I tried to tug on the ropes that were bound to my arms, I shouted.

The words "Aw, I just love how much you love her" were said by him with a giggle.

But what if I do it? What if I love her after all? It's possible that you're simply envious of it. I yelled out, "Perhaps you just want Sophia to get back at me because you are such a fucking asshole, you can't get your own girlfriend." Sophia was the one who eventually got back at me.

The words "Yes, I am an asshole, a very good one as well" were said by him as he turned back to meet my eyes, which were seething with hatred and fury.

"You're so fucking full of yourself, stronzo!" I cried out. (shameless),

After that, he threw me one more punch and then exited the room, leaving me speechless. Along with him, my father gave me a stern look and then walked immediately after him.

"I swear to god if you touch her, you won't ever the see the light of day again!" I cried out.

It was my question, "Is everyone ready?"

In response, a guy remarked, "Yes, but are we sure that we can do this?"

The response I gave him was, "Of course, we can," and I smiled at him to reassure him.