The End of LOVE

"We will stall him until Gilgamesh arrives and kills him," Merlin said with a smile. Everyone looked at each other, trying to decide whether or not it was a good idea given how things were going. 

"So, does Gilgamesh know what's happening to us right now?" Gudako asked a logical question. "Well, he should... trust me," Merlin smirked. Gudako did not trust that one bit, but it was the only plan they had so far.

"When should we go?" Mordred asked. Merlin responded with a shrug, "The sooner, the better." "But we don't have any prep time," Gudako was concerned. 

"Who are we? Batman? No, we will jump his ass," Mordred answered Gudako.

 "But that still sounds like what Batman would do," Gudako looked at Mordred. "The prep time?"

"No the jumping the ops part" 

"Yeah you're right"

"Is everyone ready?" Romani jumped into the conversation, letting everyone there nod their heads. "Operation D-Day is a go."

Present:

'A fucking giant laser beam was shot at me; how the hell am I still alive?' Gudako thought as she dodged and ran away from Alastor's attacks. "Tsk, you're like a cockroach, you know?" Alastor was having trouble killing the orange-haired master because of the multitasking he was doing. "DIE DIE DIE," Mordred was slamming her sword wildly like a monkey with a baseball bat hitting another monkey at Alastor.

"Seriously? How boring," Alastor yawned before catching the hilt of Mordred's sword, twisting it out of her hands, and now onto his. "This is how you use a sword." Alastor calmly swung the sword down, shooting a giant red laser beam off its tip as Mordred ran for her life. The dust limited his line of sight, but when the dust cleared...

"Filthy mongrel!" THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND HIMSELF APPEARED. "For messing up my work and city, you will pay with your life." "Gil! You came!" Gudako sheepishly smiled to herself.

Gilgamesh took a glance at her before preparing to engage in a fight, summoning ten gates and firing them at light speed. Alastor then somehow parried all the bullets and not even scratching his clothes. "Hmph, is that all you can do? Please don't disappoint me," Alastor mocked Gilgamesh's power.

"You should be saying that to yourself," Gilgamesh was not smiling. He was serious. "You fools behind me... Get out," Gilgamesh commanded Gudako and the rest to leave. "But-"

"LEAVE NOW!" Gilgamesh cut off Gudako before firing light beams.

"Everyone make a run for it!" Gudako ran, dragging Mordred along as she wanted to stay and fight.

After a few seconds, a huge explosion came from where the fight was happening. Then that huge explosion blew up even bigger. "Let us wait at his temple; I have faith that Gilgamesh will win," Merlin assured the rest of the group. 

They ran and ran until they reached the gates, where they realized something was wrong. "It's... quiet... silent, even..." Gudako spoke with nervousness. All the people were gone, the guards, and its citizens.

But the silence was interrupted by a weird insect laugh. Turning to where the sound came from, Gudako's body shivered at what she saw. Black creatures with spider-like legs had a mouth but no face

"KekeKEKEEKeekEkkeee" A disgusting crackle came out of its mouth. "Mordred please go kill it" Gudako pleaded. Mordred nods her head and goes for a killing slash but the creature parried every attack.

It took at least 3 minutes to finally take one down. But they realized something thing else "Hey where's Ishtar?" Gudako realizes she's not with them

"Huh, she actually disappeared from our sight" Merlin was dumbfounded at the discovery the Ishtar wasn't with them. "Do you want me to locate her?" Merlin asked Gudako who was panicking. "Yeahyeahdothatdothatplease" Gudako said quickly making it sound like one word

Merlin taps the ground twice with his staff summoning pink flower petals that were flying towards the ground but instead of stopping, the petals went through the ground. "I think she's  in the underworld right now" Merlin looked at the ground while speaking to Gudako

Without warning the ground started to shake and a large scream and wailing was heard from the distance.

 They felt the aura that the wailing creature was producing. "That... Why....." Gudako couldn't handle it anymore, she knew that feeling. The feeling of the beast of humanity, and with that feeling, she broke down. She was now on her knees crying.. 

"Why.. Why does life want to kill me so badly!" Her hands grabbed the sand and tried crushing the sand in her hands. Merlin held her back up while stroking her back trying to comfort her. "Let's try to survive as always Gudako" Merlin gave a small buff on her to feel better.

"Hey.. Mongrol" Gilgamesh's voice could be heard behind her, when Gudako turned. She saw Gilgamesh half alive, his golden hair now didn't shine, his face looked burned off and his body was half there. 

"You needed a grail to fix humanity right?" Gilgamesh summoned a grail from his gates of Babylon. "Here. Do your job and fix it right.... Get out of my sight and leave, That bastard is going to use his noble phantasm" Gilgamesh weakly toss the Grail cup towards Gudako

As Gudako caught it, Romani was there to rayshift them out. As they were engulfed in the light. They heard him. His voice is as loud as thunder. 

"This Is The Light That Burns Olympics!"

And then there was light...Then eternal darkness

Hey Hey Ya, This arc is finally done! There will be some rewrites here and there but yeah. I Hope you enjoy this chapter because I had fun writing this for some reason. UNTIL NEXT TIME