Information

A/n: Helloooo lovesss. This is my new book that I decided to writee. If I do end up writing smut or NFSW I will give a small warning in the chapter. There will be yandere behavior Also I do NOT own any images or KNY. I imagined the reader as Yor forger from spy x family but you can change her hair, skin, eye color according to you. Again this is a yandere themed book so please click out if you get triggered easily.

 Again this is a yandere themed book so please click out if you get triggered easily

Pic of Yor Forger ^

Physical appearance: As I said, looks like Yor Forger, you can change the appearance, (H/c), (E/c) etc according to you. Usually seen wearing a kimoto until later on in the book and an average height.

Personality: Shy and Introverted usually but when in battle, serious and determined. Will do anything to keep everyone safe and gets flustered quickly.

Likes: Reading, making friends, nice people, cooking, cherry blossoms and (Your likes)

Dislikes: Demons, rude people and (Your dislikes)

Breathing Technique: The breathing technique you use is called 'Light Breathing' it is somewhat based off of thunder breathing.

Light Breathing: 

First form:  Blinding Light

Your katana emits a bright light temporarily blinding your opponents, giving you the change to slice their neck off. It only works if the look at your katana and doesn't work for stronger demons like the lower and upper moons.

Second form: Dash

You run with inhuman speed leaving behind a trail of light. This isn't as fast as Thunder Breathing but its almost the same speed, just a little slower.

Third form:

You make two slices with your katana. As you make the two slices it leaves a bright light burning your opponent when contact is made.

Forth form: 

When you make kind of like a dragon that is make out of light. Kind of like the form in Sun Breathing but instead of fire, its light. 

Fifth form: Dance

It is kind of a mix of first and second form. You run with the inhuman speed leaving a trail of light and circling your opponent, at the same time your katana glows and when you find an opening you strike while you opponent is distracted.

Love Interests

Muzan Kibutsuji 

Douma

Akaza

Kokushibo

Gyutaro

Daki

Rui (Platonic)

Yuishiro 

Tamayo (Platonic)

Kamado Nezuko (Platonic)

Kamado Tanjiro 

Agatsuma Zenitsu 

Hashibira Inosuke 

Tsuyuri Kanao (Platonic)

Tomioka Giyuu 

Tokito Muichiro (Aged up)

Koujiro Rengoku

Uzui Tengen

Shinazugawa Sanemi

Obanai Iguro 

Mitsuri Kanroji

Kocho Shinobu 

Sabito 

Tokito Yuichiro (Aged up)

Yoriichi (Im going to say that he is 20)

In this AU Yoriichi, Yuichiro and Sabito don't die.

Did I miss anyone?