Ichi

🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️

3rd person POV

It was early in the morning, the sky was a dark blue blending into an arrangement of reds and  oranges as the sun was rising. A (H/c) girl was fast asleep in her futon as sunlight hit her delicate (S/c) skin. She slowly stood up opening her (E/c) eyes in daze, still half asleep. She looked out of the window of her room to see the sun still rising, sighing she decided to get up and begin her day. She took a quick shower, brushed her silky (H/c) hair and did tied it all her hair back into a braid, than making a low bun. Leaving two long pieces of her hair out and to finish it off, adding a white head band. She wore her beautiful white kimodo with (F/c) flowers printed on it. By the time she was done the sun had fully risen. As she stepped out of the room the scent of (F/f) hit her nose and she instantly knew that her mother was now awake. 

"Oh Y/n you awake. I was just about to call you, come eat I made f/f for you today."

 (M/n) said. (Y/n) quickly said her greetings, making her way to the table and finishing the food, after all, it was her mother who made the food. She loved eating the food that her mother prepared for her. After thanking her mother for the food she got ready to head out. 

"Mother! I'm off to the restaurant, I'm also planning to spend some time in the library before coming home." 

(Y/n) said in her soothing angelic voice. Her voice was enough to calm someone down, no matter how mad they might have been.

"Okay. Bye, stay safe! And remember to be home by sun down!" 

(M/n) replied. The (L/n) family wasn't really poor, but they weren't rich etheir. They had a nice peaceful life in a village that wasn't small nor big, they owned a restaurant and everything was going smoothly for them.

(Y/n) POV

A gentle breeze hit me as I exited the house. The weather was warm, most of the villagers were already at their shops, while others were doing their daily errands.

 'what a beautiful day' 

I thought to myself as I walked. I was greeted by many other villagers along the way, this was normal for me. People would try to start conversations with me so that they can hear my voice. I didn't mind it that much, I just smiled and greeted them back most of the time. 

'finally' 

I thought to myself when I arrived to the restaurant. I got the keys out, opened the door and began setting everything up for my costumers. After I finished I flipped the 'closed' sign to say 'open '. I was staring at the ceiling for...I don't really know how long before someone cleared their throat to catch my attention. My head snapped to see the person in front of me, he looked really annoyed is all I can say. I don't blame him, I don't know how long I zoned out. 

"H-hello" 

I managed to stutter out while bowing. I look up to see the man staring at me mesmorized, I grew a bit uncomfortable under his gaze. 

'Her voice is so soothing, her eyes are beautiful, SHE is beautiful' 

he thought, now staring at me. 

"umm... i-is there anything that I could get you....or do for you...?" 

I said trying my best to not stutter and speak up. The man in front of me seemed to snap back to reality out of his daze. 

"Yeah I would like some ...(R/f) (Random food) please..." 

he said in a small voice, he didn't seem mad. Like when he tried to get my attention. I quickly pack his order and give it to him. 

"T-that will be 50 yen please" 

I quietly said. He paid me and  soon after left. I couldn't help but sigh out of relief. The rest of the day went like that. I never understand why most people tend to stare at me, but at this point I'm used to it. Soon the sun began to set so I decided it would be best to  close the restaurant now if I really wanted to visit the library. I flipped the 'open' sign so now it said 'closed', locked the door and headed to the library. At this time most of the shops usually close and most people begin heading home. I kept walking staring at the breath taking sunset as I enjoyed the soft breeze hitting my skin, it was much colder now, but I didn't mind. After a bit of walking I made it to the library, it was a public library that was owned by and old couple. I often came here so they were used to seeing me. In fact we were pretty close.

"Ah, if it isn't the lovely (Y/n), what brings you here my dear?"

Sato-San said in her usual cheerful voice, with a welcoming smilr on her face.

"Hello Sato-San, I came here to borrow a few books and I will be on my way"

"Alright dear, go ahead."

I smiled at the elder and began romeing around the library trying to find a book. As I was romeing I came across a book with a rather weird title.

'Demon? What a weird title, I wonder what the book is about."

I thought while grabbing the book after staring at it for a bit. I bid goodbye to the elder woman and made my way back home.

🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️