4: Oh diddily darn 🫣

I woke up feeling very well rested i reach for my phone not looking around much, when I realized.... This isn't my room..... wait a minute... I don't even recognize this room.

I look at my phone. 11:47 am

30 missed calls from "Pixle 🩷"
20 messages from "Pixle 🩷"

Crap. I message her "im ok I'll probably be home tonight, ily 💕"

I sit up and look down at myself, I immediately gasp, the clothes im wearing aren't mine!?

Wtf?!

My thoughts stop as i hear the door open...

"Ah you're finally awake I see" he said with a wide grin on his face.
"Did we?......" i say, he looks confused then immediately realizes what I'm saying.
"God no, not that i'd be opposed.... We were black out drunk but chan brought us back here because he didn't know where you and pixie lived and uh i changed you..... not in a weird way at all i just wanted you to be comfortable" he says nervous.
"Well thank you.... Pixies gonna kill me. Worth it though..." i say looking him in the eyes.
"God you're so beautiful... keep looking at me like that and I'll have to kiss you again" he said walking closer.
I keep looking at him in the eyes "i don't know what you're talking about..." i say with a smirk.

We suddenly hear the door slam open, we both scream, and turn around seeing changbin with crossed arms.
"Oh heyyyy Bin" i say with a definitely not nervous voice.

"Y/n, is Pixie aware that you're here right now?" He says with a stern voice I've never heard him use.

"Yes?" I say with a not very convincing voice. Changbin immediately opens his phone.

"NO NO NO BIN PLEASE DON'T DO IT don't call her please she's gonna kill me" i say pleading, he sighs and rubs his eyes in frustration.

"Fine i won't tell her if you tell her yourself" he said annoyed, as he walked out of the room.

Me and Hyunjin look at each other.... Suddenly laughing from the situation, "oh yeah Y/n, your dress is at the dry cleaners it had wine on it so..." he said looking me in the eyes. "God the more i get to know you the more perfect you get" i get up and walk towards him. "God i don't even have to be drunk to want to kiss you" i hold the side of his face as a kiss him softly much different from the other kisses that we hard and heated, it felt soft and smooth, i liked it i liked it a lot, the sun peaking through the curtains the feeling of his clothes on me I could taste his chapstick on his moisturized lips.

"God you're a work of art, I'm already obsessed with you i don't think i ever want this to end" he mumbled against my lips.

"Im obsessed with you too jinnie" I mumbled against his lips as we continued

As much as i wanted to keep going i couldn't i push against his chest "i have to go, i have stuff to do today plus i promised my brother i would babysit my niece." I say in a sad disappointed tone.

"I get it, need a ride?" He said no moving his hands from my waist rubbing his thumb on my bare skin underneath his shirt.

"Depends on which type" i say smirking "yeah i need a ride, both kinds but I'll take the other one later" i say with a bigger smirk.

"Is that so? Well i guess we'll have to arrange that." He said smirking.

We go to the car after eating, i put my brother's address into the gps, after a minute or two i feel his hand on my thigh, i blush smiling wide as i look out the window so he can't see my face. I felt him squeeze my thigh. I look at him like he's a work of art, because he is one. I don't think I've ever seen someone this pretty.

I glance at the gps 10 minutes... when we arrive i look over at Jinnie. "Thank you for driving me..." i say with a blush. "No problem pretty" he said smirking. I get out of his car, I would have kissed him but I don't think i can stop once I start.

I walk into my brothers house and see him looking out the window, he then looks at me then back at Hyun's car pulling out (heh thats what she said) then back at me "is that-" he said smirking at me. "NO NO NO YOU have work to go to and you have to leave now I'm here for the night to take care of Fira you go have stuff to do. Now bye bye" i say pushing him out of his own house.

I go into Fira's room, "AUNTIE (Nickname) YOUR HERE!!!!"

The day goes by and me and Fira fall asleep watching something she probably shouldn't be watching. I go home to Pixie now i have to tell her what i did...

"Pixie?" I say as i walk into our shared apartment, "IN HERE" she says from the living room, I walk into the living room "i need to tell you something..."

"Ok..... go on" she said questioningly

"I um, i may or may not have ended up making out with Hyunjin at the after party again.... And ended up in his bed yesterday morning.."

"Y/N!!" She said groaning in disappointment.

"We didn't do anything and look I'm being careful now, plus i- i think i really like him... a lot..." i say looking down.

"Ok ok just be careful, and if he hurts you i'll-"

"I know i know" i say cutting her off.

I go to my room laying on my bed i suddenly find a random paper in my pocket, or- Jinnie's pocket. It has a number on it....

(***)***-*** Call me, pretty -Hyunjin

I put the number in my phone and call it.

Ring.....ring......ring......"hello?" I hear him say on the other line.

"Hyunjin? Is that you? Its Y/n" i say cautiously.

"Ah hello pretty, i missed you~" oh god his voice sounds like heaven- if you where standing you wouldn't be able to anymore.

"I- missed you too jin...." I say smiling with a blush.

"I know this is very soon but... would you want to go on a date with me at an art gallery and maybe get lunch after, i can reserve the place's so that nobody will see us... if you want to ofc i understand if you want to keep things casual, i just thought i felt something more between us than-"

"Yes jin i'll go out with you" i interrupt him.

"Really?!"

"Yeah!"

"Ok?"

"Ok!"

"11? Tomorrow?"

"Perfect, you picking me up?"

"Do you even need to ask?"

We talk for a little longer, and by a little longer i mean we fell asleep on the phone together.

—————————————————————————

A/n: life has been crazy y'all i got a job got a new one quit the old one and cut my hair short. Anyway i hope you enjoyed this chapter, this is the first one without a cliffhanger i think 🤭 love you all and mytearsyourtears
I hope you enjoyed it 💋 text me bbg 🫶🏼