Back In A Flash! Or... Maybe Not...

(Check TW in first chapter)

BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER, THIS IS HOW THE FLIP WORKS! IF YOU CAN'T READ THE IMPORTANT NOTE ON IT, IT SAYS:

Important Note!

Nickel does NOT go to nowhere space, he was the easiest to draw.

TAKES PLACE AFTER CHAPTER ONE IN THE NOWHERE SPACE

Taco's POV:

I don't know who this crazy gal is, but she's quite set on getting out of here. I'm not really sure why, this place isn't so bad. But she did mention that there were people she missed so I guess that's a good enough reason for me! "So all we need to do is go to the trap door, then climb down until we hit "the change area"." I explained

"What's "The change area"? It sounds quite... unnerving to say the least." Testtube replied. I started feeling nervous. She obviously knew who I am... Should I ask about who I am? No no, that would be stupid. I don't need to know that now. I'll ask later... maybe. I twiddled my thumbs, attempting to explain what it was without her freaking out. 

""The change area" is when you go through the trap door and the gravity flips to the other side of the planet. You have to turn upside-down halfway through. It's a bit tricky to do..." I said "And the tight space of the actual vertical tunnel makes it a bit difficult. It will be especially hard for you, given how tall you are."

"There has to be another way..." Testtube mused. 

"There is another way! But we would have to walk on the surface. It would take longer but if you don't want to risk dying again then that would be the way!" I exclaimed.

"H-how long would it take?" She asked nervously. I thought about it for a second. How long would it take? It took me about half a day but I got tired easily, given how short my legs are. But if Testtube were to carry me we would make it in one fourth of a day, which is about six hours. Whereas going through the trap door would take us about five minutes and seventeen seconds to get to the other side. Or maybe it would take... seven minutes and twenty four seconds since I would have to teach Testtube how to flip.

"Walking around would take us about one fourth of a full day or about six hours. But if we took the trap door it would take about seven and a half minutes." I replied. 

"I would rather take our chance with the trap door, than having to walk six hours." Testtube said. "When do we leave?"

"Right now!" I said, excitedly. I was slightly worried about going back to the living world. I don't remember anything about it, but the way Testtube acts around me, I might've been a little infamous. But that didn't matter, that was a problem for future Taco! I got up from the stool and leaped back over the bar counter and grabbed my umbrella. Testtube got up and followed me to the door. I pushed the doors open, letting the cold, gray, light into the bar. We stepped outside and I hung the key on the door handle, that key would wait for a long time for the next unfortunate soul that would arrive there some day. 

"Where exactly is this "Trap Door"?" Testtube asked, looking around in a confused manner. Without saying anything, I lead her to the back of the bar. The trap door had collected dust from the last time I had used it. "Do you have a cork by chance?" Testtube questioned. Why did she need one of those? Oh right, she'll spill... Well that saves some time I guess. 

"We might... but I'm not sure. I'll check the storage room." I say while making may way towards the shed next to the trap door. When I enter, I find a cork on the table with the lamp allowing me to see the texture of it easily. For some strange reason this place conjures anything that anyone wants. Quite convenient when there's nothing here. I pick up the cork and walk out of the shed, gently shutting the door behind me with my foot. "Got one!" I said proudly, handing the cork to Testtube. She picked it up and put in on her head, popping it into place. It fit perfectly. "Now," I said whilst opening the door. "follow my lead. I'll go down first and you just follow me, it's like going down a normal latter!" I explained. I should try and calm her down before we enter. Flipping always feels weird and scary. I thought to myself while I got onto the ladder. Testtube took a deep breath, and then followed me down.

I pulled out my pocket watch, it had been about four minutes and thirty-seven seconds we had made it to the flip. Testtube let out a slight gasp at that strange pulling sensation the flip point gave. "What's going on!? How is this possible?!? I've never read about anything like this..." Testtube shouted. 

"Erm, it's not in the living world... at least I don't think so. Anyways! Watch me and then follow my lead." I exclaimed. I slowly turned around on the ladder, until I was upside-down. "And... That's how you do it!" I exclaimed. Testtube began to do it, and did it on first try, surprisingly! I checked my pocket watch again it read; five minutes and seventeen seconds. We were gonna make it on time! "Great job! Now we just need to do the trial, but hopefully since I've already done it we can just skip it!" I said.

"Trial!? What trial!? You never told me there was one! What do we have to do?" Testtube asked, in utter shock. I began to ponder how I would explain it to Testtube. This will be hard to explain. It's just a bunch of assorted traps. It wasn't that hard for me, but it might be a bit harder for her, considering her height. I pondered. 

Whilst I thought, we made it to the other side. I gently pushed the trap door open and pulled myself out. I sat on the side of the hole and offered my hand to Testtube. She took it and I dragged her up and out of the trap door. I stood and dusted myself off. "So, where exactly are we?" Testtube asked. 

(suprise!!! hope yall enjoy this super coolio suprise pov!) 

Testtube's POV:

I looked around in shock. We were in some strange temple. It had pillars that seemed to reach sky high, built with shiny pearly white marble. 

"Welcome to The Temple Of Nowhere."

A/N:

Sorry this was kinda short. I had to end it fast for some reasons otherwise this would've been longer. Have a great day/night/afternoon! Thanks for reading.