𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥'𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 | B.N

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆

Amelie had invited me over for a sleepover so we can spend some time together. We haven't been able to do so because of midterms and exams. So, we scheduled a night together where we both weren't busy with school and sports.

We had played some games and ate a crap ton of food. We were talking about school drama and any girl sleepover talk would have.

"You know what we should do," she said getting up on her elbows since she was laying down. "And what is that," i questioned. "Bake brownies," she smiled widely. "I think that's a perfect idea," i said getting up. "This is so exciting. I haven't had brownies in so long," she squealed.

We went downstairs and we started getting all the supplies needed for the brownies. "I'm gonna be right back, i have to pee," i told her. "Okay, but you might miss the batter tasting," she shrugged. "I'll live," I chuckled.

I went upstairs to use the restroom and I passed by her brother's room when I stopped abruptly when i heard a scream and it startled me. He must be playing games. He's so loud.

I brushed off the thoughts and made it to the bathroom.

I had to pass his room again. I secretly like him, but i couldn't never tell Amelie. She would freak. I covered the fact that i liked him with some random boy that sits next to me.

I hear a door open and see him step out. I grew tense and looked down, planning to just past him. "Y/n? When were you here," i hear him say. I looked up and see him, looking real good even with clothes that he probably would wear to sleep. "Oh.. uh just going downstairs. I came to use the bathroom," i pointed behind me. "Oh i see.."

"Yep! We're making brownies, so i should go.. and help.." i said nervously and rushed past him downstairs.

"What did I miss," i smiled, brushing my hair behind my ears. "I just out the ingredients together if you want to mix," she said. "Oh yeah! That would be great," i said pulling up my sleeves and grabbing the whisk.

I began mixing the batter together and it was slowly starting to become smooth.

We were in the middle of a conversation when all of a sudden her phone begins ringing.

"Ah shit, y/n I'm gonna take this phone call, real quick, continue mixing the brownies. Put it in the pan beside you if you're done. i will be right back," she told me, grabbing her phone and leaving the room. You nod as a response and continue baking them.

After some time, I started pouring the batter into the pan. I heard a door slam and footsteps, thinking it was Amelie. I didn't think much of it.

Then you hear a deep voice saying your name slowly.

"Y/n can I help with that?" Brady asks.

"Uhm... i mean sure.. y-yeah you can help me put them in the oven" You say a little nervous.

He came over and helped me put the brownies in the oven. "Thanks Brady," i said. "Where's Amelie? Didn't want her hands to get dirty," he joked. "She went out to take a phone call," i slightly laugh. Amelie was known for not liking when she's messy.

"You know, if she's boring you then you're always welcome to hang out with me in my room. I like those think that I'm the better twin," he said proudly. (connor doesn't exist for the sake of the story, #sorry).

"You wish, noon," i said growing a bit more confident. We start hearing footsteps coming in our direction. "Well it was good talking to you. But hey the option is always open," he shoulder rose his shoulders up and his arms are bent up (like 🤷🏻‍♀️). "But hey feel free to come on by," he quickly added and winked before jogging up the stairs. Amelie came in the kitchen entrance right then.

"What was he doing here? Hopefully he wasn't much of a bother and if he was i will beat him up if you'd like," she suggested.

I laughed, "it's good! he was just grabbing something, so don't worry, my knight in shining armor."

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆