002. I miss you in the mornings when i see the sun

A Ballad Of Suns and Dragons
                      Chapter Two, Elia Martell
            _________________________

Everyone had taken their seats. Rhaegar sat next to Elia ignoring Lyanna's pleading look.

He went to speak to her, but found himself under the combined gazes of Aemond, Daemon and Oberyn.

Aemond since she was the descendant of both him and Rhaena, Daemon since she was descended from not only him but also his daughter; it doesn't help that she looks a little like Laena who she also descends from thanks to Rhaena.

Finally Oberyn since she is his sister and he know's that she loved Rhaegar yet he has stomped on her heart and destroyed it like she never mattered.

The stark both past, present and future were all ignoring Lyanna.

Cregan couldn't believe that not only did she play a part in destroying the house he guided and helped protect, the house of his beloved Jacaerys, but she had run away with a married man who had two children; with the woman being a child of the house that resisted the Dragons rule.

Her father and brothers couldn't believe that she would do something so stupid and cruel. The future Stark's had all heard of her as a great woman and yet to know that she did this to an innocent woman made them feel a little sick.

"Alright everyone turn your gazes to the screen." Balerion told them all. They did as he said.

The screen turned on and they all saw words start appearing on it.

Elia Martell AMV She walked among vipers

The screen turns on to show Oberyn older looking to be in his mid to late thirties talking with a short man Tyrion Lannister.

Everyone looked at the screen in shock as this proves that it will show the future.

"You've gotten old Oby." Elia say's with a teasing smile at her brother as she gets over her shock.

"Hey!!" Oberyn exclaims. Elia giggled at the offended look on his face.

Oberyn gave a proud smile as he heard his sister; the rest all looked at him as they realized he did that to raise her spirits.

"I was here in the capital many years ago for another wedding." Oberyn tells him with a pain riddled smile. "That of my sister Elia and Rhaegar, The last dragon."

Tyrion is shown looking at him before he looks back at the ground.

Everyone looked at the screen in surprise at the two on screen.

Jaime looked at the adult version of his brother with a smile, Tyrion looked well. Cersei who was next to him looked at the Tyrion on screen with a sneer.

Music then starts as the box then shows an open balcony from the back of an archway where Elia is sitting upright with her hands in her lap in a pretty teal dress on a lounge on a balcony in Dorne.

Rhaegar admires Elia on screen before he feels a pressure and see's Oberyn, Aemond and Daemon looking at him with fury. He looks down in defeat.

It then shows Doran walking up from behind her and sitting next to her before he starts to talk to her with a soft look on his face. Those in the room can't hear what he says but they do see how Elia looks at him in solemnly.

Elia looks at herself on screen as she realizes what this scene was; the time Doran told her about her possible betrothal to Rhaegar and if she could go to that moment she knows she wouldn't change a thing that was going to happen, because it gave her Rhaenys and Aegon.