003. Something in the orange tells me we're not done

A Balled of Suns and Dragons
                  Chapter Three, House Martell
            ________________________

Everyone had calmed down from the previous viewing and were ready to see the next one.

Rhaegar however had kept his arms wrapped around Elia in a gentle hold and the Princess was willing to stay in his arms.

"House Martell." A unknown voice is heard saying. "Descendants of Princess Nymeria."

A woman with dark rhoynish curls and pretty dark eyes is shown standing at the  front of a ship sailing the sea.

Rhaegar felt Elia shake and looked down at her in concern before he felt a smile form on his lips as he saw the excitement on her face as she saw Princess Nymeria. He had forgotten the hero worship that his sun had for the Rhoynish Princess.

Elia was not the only one who did as Oberyn also watched on in excitement.

Rhaena and Baela however looked on in admiration for the princess that they had heard about from history.

"The only kingdom to resist the rule of the  Dragons ." That same voice is heard saying as another woman appears on screen with the same rhoynish curls but chocolate colored eyes and her face had higher cheekbones.

Rhaenyra and Viserys looked at the screen in slight anger at that as they believed that she shouldn't have been able to fight against the night of a dragon.

Daemon looks at her in respect, don't get her wrong he hates that Rhaenys and Meraxes died but that doesn't mean that he won't give her the respect that she deserves as he has heard that they told the conqueror's to stay away and they didn't, so technically it was his ancestors fault that she died.

Aemond also looked at the screen in respect; after all it said something about them that they were able to resist his house's rule when the rest of the six kingdom's didn't.

"The Princess Meria shot down Meraxes above the hellholt." The voice is heard narrating as it shows the princess shooting a scorpion at a dragon with a faint view of the rider on her back, more specifically beautiful silver locks.

The Targaryen's were excited to see even a glimpse of even one of their legendary ancestors.

Elia was also excited as she was descended from her as well, Rhaenys was one of her favorite being a queen who preferred the feminine Arts but could also wield swords as well as any man.

"Dorne was only brought into the rest of the seven kingdoms when the princess Myriah Married King Daeron Targaryen." A very beautiful girl with a bold smile and fierce eyes gazed at a Snow White haired man with gentle amethyst eyes and calm smile. The two are shown wrapped in each other's arms as they stand in a secret garden in one of the highest point's of the red keep with most of the stone gone creating a large window.

The people from the dance were in shock at the fact that dorne would become a part of the seven kingdoms in the future.

"So dorne is actually a part of the kingdoms now." Viserys asked joyfully.

Elia nodded from Rhaegar's arms. "Daeron knew that the only way to bring them into the fold was by marriage so he married and made a queen of Myriah along with letting us keep our status as a prince and princess, and so dorne became a part of the seven kingdom's."

Those from the Dance were interested to know that they had a Martell queen in the future.

"And her brother prince Maron married the king's sister, the princess Daenerys." We see a pretty young woman with Snow White hair and sweet violet eyes standing arm in arm with a man with dark rhoynish curls and a warm smile.