Chapter One (Frozen)

The Duke slipped and leaped around Anna as she awkwardly stood in the middle of the dance floor.

"Like an agile peacock." The Duke said as he stepped on Anna's foot. "Speaking of, so great to have the gates open. Why did they shut them in the first place?" He stared at Anna accusingly. "Do you know the reason? Hmm?"

"No." Anna replied, giving him a bit of a weird look.

"Alright. Hang on!" The Duke said, dipping Anna down. "The don't call me the 'Little Dipper' for nothing!"

Anna caught a glimpse of Elsa looking at her with both pity and amusement. She gave her a playful glare in reply.

The Duke brought Anna back up and spun her around. "Like a chicken with the face of a monkey. I fly!"

Anna finally managed to get away from the Duke and make her way back to Elsa.

"Well, he was sprightly." Elsa commented.

"Especially for a man in heels." Anna winced, rubbing her sore foot.

"Hello, Your Majesties." A voice greeted.

Anna and Elsa turned to see Mana, Hiccup and her friends giving them a playful curtsy.

"Mana! Hiccup!" Anna exclaimed, as she stepped up onto the platform with them. "I'm glad you're here."

"Me too. Thank you for the invitation, Elsa." Hiccup said.

"But where's Mana's mother? And Hiccup's father?" Elsa asked.

"My mom are busy working with he's father, we decided to invite with my friends." Mana said

"Your friends?" Anna asked.

"Yes, and she named is Rikka, Alice, Makoto and Aguri." Mana introduced to them.

"And she is my best friend, Astrid, Ichigo, Ran and Aoi." Hiccup introduced to them as well.

"Nice to meet you, Your Majesties." Rikka said as she, Alice, Makoto, Aguri, Astrid, Ichigo, Ran and Aoi shake her hand to Elsa and Anna.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Anna and this is my sister Elsa." Anna introduced herself and her sister.

"Congratulations, Elsa." Astrid said.

"Thank you." Elsa said.

"This party turned out amazing. I hope you both are having fun. I know Anna is, since I saw her tearing it up on the dance floor." Mana teased.

Anna playfully rolled her eyes and nudged her on the shoulder. "Oh, be quiet. But, this really is nice. I wish it could be like this all the time."

Elsa smiled. "Me too." Then her smile faded to a frown, and she looked away. "But it can't."

Anna looked confused. "Why not? I mean—."

"It just can't!" Elsa snapped, turning away from her.

Rikka, Alice, Makoto, Aguri, Astrid, Ichigo, Ran and Aoi looked at each other as they confused as well, while Mana and Hiccup keep silent because they know what happened between Elsa and Anna since they child.

"...Excuse me for a moment." Anna muttered, and walked away.

Hikaru and Lala looked between the two siblings, debating whether or not to say something. Hikaru decided they might need some time to themselves along with her friends, and they would check up on them later.

"Uh, I'll just...give you two some space—."

Elsa quickly turned back around. "Please don't go."

Mana and Hiccup was surprised by her sudden request, but nodded and stayed with Elsa.