Chapter Two

Anna, Mana and Hiccup were walking down the hall together, when Anna and her friends stopped in her tracks. She looked out of the window and saw that it was snowing.

She excitedly grabbed Hikaru and Lala's hand, and pulled her down the hall to Elsa door.

"Elsa?" Anna called, raising her hand and doing a rhythmic little knock on it.

Anna: "Do you wanna build a snowman? Come on let's go and play!"

Anna pressed her back against the door and slid onto the floor.

Anna: "I never see you anymore. Come out the door. It's like you've gone away."

Anna, Hikaru and Lala sat in the middle of the ballroom playing with dolls. Hikaru and Lala held one that looked like her, while Anna held two that looked like her and Elsa.

Anna: "We used to be best buddies, and now we're not. I wish you would tell me why!"

Anna sighed and fell onto her back, while Hiccup and Mana looked at her pityingly.

Anna peered through the keyhole of Elsa door.

Anna: "Do you wanna build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman!"

"Go away, Anna." Elsa called through the door.

Anna: "Okay, bye..."

Anna hung her head, saddened by Elsa rejection.

Mana and Hicccup stood a few feet away from the door, watching the encounter. She hated to see Anna and Elsa so cut off from one another. She knew she couldn't just fix their problem so easily, but she could make them each feel less lonely.

Mana and Hiccup straightened up, and walked up behind Anna, tapping her on the shoulder. Anna turned to look at her, and saw Mana and Hiccup dressed in winter clothes, holding Anna's in her arms.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" Mana asked.

Anna perked up, and hugged Hiccup and Mana around the waist, taking her coat from her.

-------------------

Inside his room Elsa looked out the window, and saw Mana, Hiccup and Anna playing outside. She smiled to herself, wishing she could join them.

She saw Hiccup look up at her from below, and gave her a small wave. He slowly raised on hand to wave back, and she rested the other on the window sill. As soon as she did, ice spread from his hand up to the window panes, making Elsa jerk her hand back and disappear from view of the window.

"The gloves will help." His father promised, as he slipped a pair of white gloves on Elsa hands. "See? Conceal it..."

"Don't feel it..."

"Don't let it show."

The King exited the room, and Hiccup watched him leave from around the corner. As soon as he was gone, she snuck into the room, and walked up to Elsa.

Elsa looked over at her, and shyly waved. "Hi. What are you doing here? And where's Mana?"

Hiccup shrugged. "I wanted to see you. Mana still play outside with Anna. Why are you wearing gloves?" He asked her curiously.

"To help control my powers. I can't use them anymore. They're dangerous." She explained.

Hiccup scrunched her face in confusion. "They are?"

Elsa nodded. "Don't you think so?"

The little boy shook her head. "No. I always thought they were beautiful."