107

☆ 107. Chapter 107: They're all guinea pigs

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 107 The matter of them all being guinea pigs

Yanjiang Base came to an end, and Chi Yan called Ling Yishen.

Ling Yishen has been running around in the mountains with Kuang Qize for the past few days, either farming and digging vegetables, or looking for food that grows in the jungle.

He said that it was very strange, obviously he was working and crystal nucleus, why could Kuang Qize still play around so unburdened, he was not worried that he would go to work and fish, and the boss would know that his salary would be deducted?

Even if they don't have a salary.

Kuang Qize laughed at him for being stupid and said that Chi Yan was very good and wouldn't mind if they were fishing at all.

As long as everything that needs to be done is done, the vegetable field on the farm is always full, and there is a bumper harvest every day, and the other ponds are very loosely controlled.

Even if you go to the chicken pen to catch a chicken and kill it to add food to yourself, Chi Yan won't say anything.

They will even take the initiative to come and ask you for a chicken leg.

Ling Yi, who has been oppressed to pay, doesn't understand this feeling, he can't let go all the time, and he always feels panicked.

I can't believe that there can be such a humane boss in the last days.

This panic lasted until the day Ji Yan looked for him.

Ling Yishen is watering the vegetable patch very seriously, and recently he has also fallen in love with this simple way of life, and the farm life is much happier than before.

Just as he was expressionless and sighing in his heart, a different plant suddenly poked him in the shoulder.

Ling Yishen became vigilant in an instant, he had been here for so many days, these mutants had never taken care of him, it was like treating him as air, how could they take the initiative to poke him today?

The plant waved the branch: "Xiao Chichi told you to go up to him." Ling

Yi was surprised to find that he was able to understand the words of the alien plant, maybe this is the function after mutating into a zombie?

Ling Yishen put down the water pipe, and the alien took the initiative to take over his work.

He walked up the mountain with heavy steps, wondering what Chi Yan would say when he found him, was it because he hadn't worked hard in the past few days?

It is also possible that he came to him to ask for the crystal nucleus, and he hasn't told Chi Yan that he is a poor bastard.

Sure enough, Chi Yan sat in front of the stove and drank hot milk tea, and the first thing he said was: "700,000 crystal nuclei, if you have them, take them out, and if you don't, work hard to earn them for me."

Ling Yishen cleared his throat in embarrassment: "I'm sorry, I'm penniless."

??? Chi Yan's eyes widened and he looked at him in disbelief, "You are penniless??? "

How is this possible! Isn't everyone a tyrant in the last days? Even if you can't get hundreds of thousands of crystal nuclei at one time, you can always have hundreds of thousands of them, right?

But the man said he was penniless!!

Chi Yan put down the milk tea cup and covered his heart, very uncomfortable.