117

☆ 117. Chapter 117: It's still dawn

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 117: The Dawn

Adept doesn't intend to answer, if he says it, he betrays the base, and he can't accept any variables!

A spike stabbed into the flesh of his wrist, and a strange sensation appeared, the Adeptus felt a little dizzy, and a sense of vanishing that made him panic flicker.

In the flash of lightning, his abilities were draining at a terrifying rate.

He understood the ability of this alien plant, and did not dare to take Qiao again, and hurriedly begged for mercy: "I said I said!" I'll tell you anything you want to know! The

feeling of the ability disappearing stopped, and the stranger swallowed hard, and the creepy fear was also contained.

"It's the Dawn Base, and the people at the Dawn Base told us. As

expected, it was exactly the same as Chi Yan thought.

It's no surprise that this is what the people of Dawn can do.

When the winter passed, they were all safe and sound, and the rebellious mentality appeared.

How could ambitious people be willing to condescend to others, and thought of a way to let others deal with Chi Yan, and they reaped the benefits of the fisherman.

The willingness to belong to Chi Yan before has also expired, and everything has to be reshuffled.

"Who exactly? Chi Yan's eyelashes were half drooping, and he stared at the stranger silently.

The stranger still wants to go back to the base to detoxify, but he doesn't want to die here in advance, and his heart is entangled to death.

He didn't want to say anything, he was afraid that the mission would fail and he wouldn't be able to go back to detoxify. But he had to say that he was worried that Chi Yanxin would be upset and directly kill him or make his ability disappear.

Seeing that he was struggling, Chi Yan was not reluctant, he felt that he was a good person, and of course he couldn't do things that forced others.

"I don't want to say it's okay, I guessed it. A smile overflowed between Chi Yan's noses, and he had to thank the people at the Dawn Base for not being able to hold back.

He also wanted to shuffle the cards, and he was still thinking about what excuse to use to dispose of some unscrupulous people in the Dawn Base, but now the reason is not here.

Chi Yan was silent for a long time, his lips slightly open.

Every second he was silent for, the more the stranger was terrified, and he was afraid that he would still be dead.

"Your base, is there any..." Chi Yan's words stopped suddenly, as if there was no need to ask, some things were tangled too much in vain.

Chi Yan stood up and left the room with a silent expression.

But his face was ugly and surprising, if someone who was familiar with Chi Yan saw it, it would definitely be strange, this was not like the expression that Chi Yan would have.

Ji Yan's back disappeared from behind the closed door, and the people in the room breathed a sigh of relief.

Chi Yan, who was standing at the door, muttered in a low voice: "The people who should be seen in the "Central Base"

still have to be seen, this is fate.

Chi Yan suddenly felt something, and looked up at the end of the aisle, where Jiang Ge was standing waiting for him.