Cunnilingus

You wake up to the feeling of your husband's warm tongue lapping at your entrance, his fingers digging into your hips as he eats you out with such passion. You moan loudly, feeling your body tremble beneath his touch.

You can't help but grip the sheets as he continues to pleasure you, your body arching off the bed. You can feel the familiar ache building inside you, the one that only he can soothe.

yn: Jungkook... ahhh... fuck... you're so good to me...jungkook: You're mine, and I'll never get tired of making you feel this good. I want you to come for me, baby. Just let go and come.yn: ahh ur tongue makes magic on me mmmmhjungkook: You taste so sweet, baby. I've been wanting this all day. You're so fucking wet for me. I love hearing how good it feels.

You can feel your body tensing as the pleasure builds within you, and you know that you're close. You moan louder as Jungkook sucks on your clit, his teeth grazing lightly against the sensitive skin. Your hips buck up off the bed, seeking more contact with his mouth.

Jungkook senses your impending climax and slowly begins to ease up on the pressure, teasing your sensitive nerves with gentle licks and soft kisses. You arch your back, gasping for air as your orgasm crashes over you, your body shuddering violently beneath his touch.

Your body collapses back onto the bed, still trembling from the intensity of your orgasm. Jungkook moves up to lie beside you, his face flushed and his breathing labored. He pulls the covers back up over the two of you, enveloping you in the warmth of his skin.

Your husband's hand slips between your legs, feeling the wetness that's still there from his attentions. He smiles, knowing that you're still so sensitive and ready for more. He begins to stroke your clit, teasing it gently with his fingers as he watches you closely.

You feel a surge of desire well up inside you as Jungkook's fingers dance over your sensitive flesh. You reach for him, running your hands through his messy hair and down his chest, feeling the warmth of his skin against your fingertips.