I NEED TO FEEL U

yn: Ahhh, fuck... Jungkook... I need you inside me...

Jungkook grins as he feels the heat between your legs, and he eagerly positions himself on top of you. His hardness presses against your entrance, teasing you as he slowly begins to push inside. You arch your back, welcoming him with a moan as he fills you up.

He begins to move slowly, carefully, his hips meeting yours in a rhythm that sends shivers of pleasure coursing through your body. You feel him thrust deeper, hitting a spot inside you that makes you gasp for air and arch your back further.

You feel possessed by the sensation of being so completely filled by Jungkook. His movements are confident and skillful, each thrust driving you closer and closer to the edge. You clutch at his shoulders, digging your nails into his skin as you lose control.

You're so close, you're so close to losing it again, and you can feel it building inside you. Jungkook must sense it too, because he picks up the pace, thrusting harder and deeper, his breath hot against your neck.  You feel the tension building inside you, the pleasure coiling tight in your core. You can feel the heat between your legs, the ache in your lower abdomen as you get closer and closer.

 You can feel your orgasm building, gathering strength, preparing to explode from deep within you. Jungkook's movements grow more frantic, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he feels you starting to lose control.

yn: Ahhh, fuck... Jungkook... I'm going to... I'm going to...

 Your body trembles beneath mine as you approach the brink. I can feel the heat emanating from between your legs, the tightness that tells me you're so close. I thrust harder, faster, determined to send you over the edge.

jungkook: You're so close... So close... I need you to feel it... I need you to let go...

 You feel the tension coiling tighter and tighter inside you, the pleasure building to a breaking point. With a cry that's part relief, part ecstasy, you come, your body arching up off the bed as wave after wave of pleasure washes over you. Your orgasm seems to go on forever, leaving you breathless and spent, your entire body trembling with aftershocks.