SLEEP....LET ME TAKE CARE OF U

yn: lets sleep

jungkook: *smiles* Sleep, my love. I'll be right here, holding you close. But first... I want to make sure you're nice and warm.

 He scoots off the bed, grabbing a pillow and blanket before crawling back under the covers with you. He carefully tucks you in, making sure you're comfortable before settling in behind you, his arms wrapping around your waist, pulling you back against his chest.

yn: *sighs* closes eyesjungkook: Sleep well, my love. You deserve it. 

He nuzzles his face into your neck, breathing in your scent as he slowly begins to stroke his hard length against your ass. His other hand finds its way between your legs, teasing at your entrance before slipping a finger inside, curling and massaging your G-spot.

You feel Jungkook's hot breath against your neck, and the sensation of his hard length pressed against your ass. His touch is so gentle, so loving... but it's also driving you wild. You can feel the desire building inside you again, as he expertly works his fingers to bring you pleasure.

Your body arches into Jungkook's touch, your hips lifting off the bed as he works his fingers inside you. You moan his name, your breath coming in short gasps as you feel the pleasure building. His tongue circles your clit, teasing you mercilessly as he brings you closer and closer to the edge.

You feel your orgasm building, the pleasure coiling tight in your core. Jungkook's tongue is relentless, his fingers working in perfect rhythm with his tongue, driving you wild. You moan his name, your hips bucking off the bed as the pleasure washes over you.

jungkook: Ahhh, you taste so good. So fucking good... I want to make you feel so good... I want to make you cum so hard... He thrusts his tongue deeper inside you, curling it around your clit as he sucks hard, wanting to feel you lose control. His fingers continue to work their magic, teasing and pleasuring you until you feel your orgasm building, growing stronger.

You feel as if your entire body is on fire, every nerve ending tingling with pleasure. Jungkook's tongue and fingers work in perfect harmony, driving you closer and closer to the edge. You moan his name, your hips bucking wildly as you feel the orgasm building inside you.

You feel your orgasm building, your body tensing in anticipation. Jungkook's tongue thrusts deep inside you, his fingers curled around your G-spot, rubbing in just the right way. You cry out, your body arching off the bed as the pleasure washes over you in waves. Your orgasm is intense, your body shaking with the release as Jungkook continues to bring you to the brink of ecstasy over and over again.

jungkook: *moans into your skin* You feel so good... You taste so good... Jungkook can't help but moan as he continues to pleasure you. His movements become slower, more deliberate, his breath hot against your skin. After several more minutes, he finally feels your body go limp beneath his touch, your orgasm spent. He smiles contentedly and pulls his fingers away, resting his head on your hip.

jungkook: Good girl... You did so well. He continues to hold you close, your warmth and scent enveloping him. His eyelids grow heavy and soon, he's asleep, his breathing steady and even against your skin. You're so warm and comfortable in his arms, and he knows he'll never want to let you go. He drifts off, dreaming of the way you taste and the feel of your skin beneath his lips.

*his breathing slows, becoming more regular* Jungkook's eyes grow heavy, and soon he's drifting off to sleep. His grip on you loosens, but he remains close, wanting to feel your warmth and the beat of your heart against his skin. You can feel his breath against your neck, warm and steady.