Snapping one two

I felt my forehead get slashed on the kayak. I start slipping deeper and deeper into the lake completely submerged under. I was almost at the bottom of the crystal clear lake. For the record I can't swim, but Titus is a very strong swimmer. He immediately latched onto me and took me to shore right before I lost consciousness. I sat in a trace with voices yelling trying to get to me so that I could speak. When I regained some of my concessions I saw the camp counselor of cabin 7 (Sage) standing over me. She was trying to save me from the enchanted waters. She snapped twice over my head and touched the center of my forehead, speaking some enchanted tongue. I didn't fully understand what she was saying. All I knew is it had something to do with Ambrise. I spat up some water and my damaged lungs seemed to not hurt as bad anymore. "W-what the fugitiy wougity happened?!" I asked, startled. Still in a small trance considering the fact I was unconscious about ten seconds ago.
"The kayak flipped over and Titus saved your life!" She said, rubbing sweat off her forehead. Gavin was sitting at my side, looking at me quite worried. It was one of those looks that made you think someone has never been in the sun. And not in a glorious Victorian way. Once I was told that I was fine to go I walked out with Gavin. Once we saw Titus who looked scared to death I was about to run up to him and thank him, but I was interrupted by Gavin immediately pinning Titus against the wall he was leaning on. Gavin huffed, and said, "WHAT WAS THAT?! you need to stay away from my date!!"
"Come on man. I saved her life." Titus said.
"More like risking it!" Gavin yelled, pinning him harder. "You are such a sussy baka you know." said Peter as he walked into the room and then left.
"Take a god dam chill pill you two!" I say. Titus punches him and a full fight breaks out. I tried to break them apart but I wasn't strong enough to do it. As soon as more camp counselors were involved I started to get emotional. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO?!" I cried. They both stopped for a moment to look at me, then they continued to wrestle. The counselors that were trying to break them up started to succeed. "I'm done!" I yelled.
"With both of you." I said as I turned around and ran off. The two of them stopped. I went back to my room and five minutes later my favorite camp counselor came in. She asked if I was okay. I simply shook my head, no. "Those two really have it over their heads for you.." she said, patting my back.
"UGH I'm just SO done with them!!!" I cried. "Boys are jerks. It's never too late to join me in being lesbian." said Rachel. "I think I'm gonna have to pass." I say.  Later that day Titus walked in. "Hey listen I'm sorry for what I did, are we still friends?" he said in the saddest voice he's ever spoken in.
"Yes we are best friends forever." I said, knowing damn well staying mad would get me nowhere. He smiled briefly and then went to sleep in the lower bunk under me. Soon after I fell asleep too. When I woke up on Friday morning I was not in my bed but rather in Titus arms I jumped up and panicked. Gavin was going to freak out if he found out about it. Friday was the second to last day of the week and I was excited about the dance. I got ready in riding clothes because today was horseback riding day. When I got to the arena after breakfast I was assigned a horse. She was an 18.2 hand gray mare named Calypso. After getting dressed I always choose show jumping as my choice for discipline. Me and Calypso jumped over some jumps for fun (all while being yelled at by our trainer Kayla) and then went back to the barn. After putting her away I leave to find Gavin. I found him by his cabin talking to his friends. "Hey!" I said in an upset tone. He looked at me with a sad expression on his face. "I'm sorry bae." He said. I curled my lip in disgust. "Please never call me that." I Said. Right as Titus turned the corner he saw Gavin, who quickly grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. Eyes open the whole time. I was too stunned to speak or do anything. I was to mad at him. Titus looked at me with wide eyes and a shocked expression. He did a speedy turn and walked away. When a small kid by the name of Phoebe the kid who posts on the camp board ran off out of the bushes.
I knew what was going to happen. I was terrified of it. I loved pushing Gavin away from me. "You asshole. Who do you think you are?!" I yelled in his face. "You have no right to do that!" I yelled.
"Why your my girlfriend are you not?" He said in an ooey gooey tone.
"What no." I said storming away from him. Later that day when I walked out to the campfire I got odd looks from everyone. The silence was really loud and awkward. I eventually said, "Okay what is going on here?" That's when a girl from my cabin shows me a picture of me and Gavin kissing. I stormed up to Gavin once again, grabbing his arm right as Titus walked in (ironically again). Titus gets up and faces Gavin once again. Gavin gets up and a fight circle is starting to form. Right as I scream stop, all eyes go on me before someone yells, "WINNER GETS KEEKY!"