Mahtab_Racer vs. Razor: Part 4(final)

Present Day...
...challenging Blacklist Rival #15
Mahtab_Racer makes his entrance to the race against Razor.

"How's your car runnin'?" says Ronald McCrea aka Ronnie. Toru Sato aka Bull laughs while standing next to Razor's black Ford Mustang GT. Ronnie and Bull left.

"Papers." says Mia. Mia then takes the slip from Razor. Then she talks to Mahtab_Racer through the car window.

"I need your pink slip." says Mia. Mahtab_Racer gives the pink slip to Mia. Razor glares at Mahtab_Racer.

"He's dangerous. Be careful, he'll swap paint if he has to." warns Mia.

"First, I'm gonna take your ride, then I'm gonna take your girl. Get ready for that!" Razor threatens Mahtab_Racer.

"Stay focused. He's rolling on a lot of power under the hood so wait for him to shift first." says Mia and smiles. Mia leaves.

Razor gives Mahtab_Racer another glare and they both start to race.

3... 2... 1... GO!

Mahtab_Racer hits a perfect launch but lets Razor shift first as Mia told him to do so. Then the cops start chasing him as soon as he and Razor reach Little Italy. This becomes the same thing again.

RPD radio chatter: Attention division one, we have a report of at least one mobile code six driver followed by the police. I need all available units on this! Get 'em coming! The code three!

Mahtab_Racer and Razor were being chased by the RPD. They were racing while there was chaos. Traffic cars and Civic Cruisers crashing into eachother until they reach 69% of the race.

RPD radio chatter: Visual contact's broken, I lost 'em. I want everyone there! Remaining units, be advised, vehicle was VCB. Quadrants to be set up throughout the area.

Mahtab_Racer gets a phonecall from Mia. He answers it.

"There's something wrong with your ride! You left a huge oil slick at the start line! You've to end the race fast!" says Mia.

Mahtab_Racer goes to win the race until he found out that his BMW M3 GTR came to a full stop. The police later on take his car to the impound by a tow truck.

"My sixty-footer, quarter-mile, whatever you wanna throw on the table, smokes anything here, including the pump gas kit car. She's mine now, you won't be able to take her anywhere anymore." said Razor.

"Where's your punk money?" said Mia.

"Bus stop's that way, champ!" says Razor.

Later on, the cops arrive and the Blacklist members escape the scene. Mahtab_Racer got knocked out.

"Hey, where's your fancy ride?" said Sgt. Cross' partner.

"Who cares? His ride is now gone. I guess he won't need to take it anymore." replied Sgt. Cross.

Sgt. Cross' partner handcuffs Mahtab_Racer and he gets arrested. A few hours later, Mia arrives in her red Mazda RX-8 and bails Mahtab_Racer out of jail.

"Sorry, sport! Who knew Razor was such a jerk? He and his boys must've sabotaged your car." said Mia. Mia then takes Mahtab_Racer to the car lot.

Ed gives Mia a phonecall.

"Hey, Ed. It's Mia. I've hooked up with a friend. His ride was taken away by a guy named Razor. I'm taking him to the car lot in Rosewood." says Mia to Ed.

Mahtab_Racer enters the car lot.

"Choose any car you wanna buy." said Mia.

"Thanks for having played Need For Speed: Underground 2. We're giving you 10K extra cash as a reward so that you can advance in your career." said a mysterious voice.

"Who's that?" said Mahtab_Racer.

"Hey, it's me, Brooke Burke, the voice actor of Rachel Teller in Need For Speed: Underground 2." said Brooke.

Mahtab_Racer calculates the cash he has and finds out that he has 50 million cash. He buys a Ford Mustang GT.

Mia then phones Mahtab_Racer after he gets out of the car lot.

From: Mia
To: Mahtab_Racer

Subject: I'll meet you there.

Hey, you've successfully bought your Ford Mustang GT. Drive to the safehouse. I'll meet you there.

Later.

Mahtab_Racer drives to the safehouse as Mia said. After entering the safehouse...

"So, how's that feelin'? I'm glad you're alright. You can store your rides here. Consider it as your safehouse. I've gave you something to get your BMW back. This is the Blacklist. It consists of 15 members with Razor on the top. You've to complete all the prerequisites before you race a Blacklist rival. Once all prerequisites are complete, you can race that Blacklist rival. Then after you win, you get to select 2 markers from them. They may contain markers like pink slips, extra impound strikes, release car from impound, get out of jail for free and unique upgrades. Make sure you complete all the races and milestones. Later." said Mia and left.

And then, Mahtab_Racer's journey to the Blacklist 15 to beat Razor and get his BMW M3 GTR back starts!