Mahtab_Racer vs. Blacklist 15 Part 1: Sonny

Credit to Gee Tee, EA Black Box for this entrance.

next rival blacklist 15

blacklist 15
Ho Seun
Sonny

Ride: Volkswagen Golf GTi
Strength: Circuit Races

bio:
This here is Sonny. He's dumped a whole lot of cash into his car. That ride is worked so don't be fooled, it's a rocket. He does anything he can to get a hold of parts before they hit the streets.

Day 1

Mahtab_Racer goes out of the safehouse, clenching his teeth while thinking about what Razor had done.

"Why aren't you using your stock Fiat Punto?" an NPC asked Mahtab_Racer.

"I'll use the stock Fiat Punto only when I'll race against Razor." replied Mahtab_Racer.

"Okay." said the NPC.

The NPC left. Mahtab_Racer started to race. First in Ironwood Estates.

3... 2... 1... GO! Mahtab_Racer hit a perfect launch in the stock Ford Mustang GT.

"I'll make Razor pay for taking my BMW M3 GTR away from me!" said Mahtab_Racer. Saying that, he kept racing. He won the race. Meanwhile, Razor was making videos out of Mr. Chong to cancel him and sentence him to death.

"Thanks to this rat, Sana was severely humiliated. What's even better if that I've secretly recorded his voices and took pics of him harassing Sana." said Razor.

"Razor, do you copy?" said Mahtab_Racer.

"Yes." replied Razor.

"What are you doing right now?" said Mahtab_Racer 

"Exposing the victim of mine to the social media."

"I'm here to help. I've saved each and every voice recording of Mr. Chong on my phone." said Mahtab_Racer.

"That's great! We won't let Mr. Chong get away with his criminal record!" replied Razor. Later on, when Mahtab_Racer went to Razor's hideout, Mr. Chong entered.

"Hey there. Mr. Chong here. What are you doing?"

"We're giving Sana a payback for what she did to my Fiat Punto." said Mahtab_Racer.

"Okay. Also, I taught this brat a lesson." replied Mr. Chong.

But suddenly, two voices played on Mahtab_Racer and Razor's voice recorders.

One voice from Razor's voice recorder says: "Do you think I am an idiot?? I know it was her all along. Your wife Chou Sana."

"It's Minatozaki Sana, you idiot, NOT Chou Sana." said Razor.

The other voice of Mr. Chong, from Mahtab_Racer's screen recorder, where Mr. Chong made a conspiracy to do the unthinkable, said: "Don't worry we will fuck her Infront of you. Just let my daughter wake up once. Then we will start our fun , right babygirl?"

"You bitches were recording me sexually harassing Minatozaki Sana? How dare you! I'm gonna kill you both for this." threateningly said Mr. Chong.

Mr. Chong was about to attack Mahtab_Racer and Razor, but BRPD Police Captain Ashley Rivera and Sgt. Armstrong took him away.

"WHAT ARE YOU COPS DOING? LET ME GO!" said Mr. Chong angrily.

"Sayonara, Mr. Chong. I hope you get the imprisonment of your life." said Razor. "Mahtab_Racer, leave now and continue to race. I've got some work with your BMW to do."

"Okay, and goodbye, Razor." said Mahtab_Racer.

"Goodbye. Meet me when you're racing me." replied Razor.

Mahtab_Racer's info: Street racing crew leader, formerly a cop. Served a year in jail for illegal street racing. Hates Mr. Chong and Jun. Thinks that street racers are spoiled brats.

Razor's info: Mahtab_Racer's street racing rival, number 1 guy on the Blacklist. Served ten years in prison for illegal street racing and damage to public property. Hates Mr. Chong.

"Tzuyu, last time, your father kneeled you down and hit your severely because of your evil brother's influence. But this time, make it hurt." said Darius from Need For Speed: Carbon.

"Okay..." replied Tzuyu.

Mahtab_Racer later on won two races and got the cops involved.

"Your tasks are to tag 2 cop cars, evade the pursuit after 2 minutes and within 4 minutes. Then do the photo ticket milestone." said Mia Townsend.

"Okay." replied Mahtab_Racer.

Mahtab_Racer did what he was told to do. Then he received a message from Rog.

From: Rog

Subject: Sonny's lookin' for a run.

Hey man, that chump Sonny is lookin' for a run. He's still pretty fresh on the Blacklist, so now's your chance.

Don't blow it.

"I'm ready." says Mahtab_Racer.

Race 1 is held at Campus Way. Race 2 is held at Highlands.

As soon as Mahtab_Racer entered near the Rosewood College Campus, Sonny arrived in his Volkswagen Golf GTi.

3... 2... 1... GO!

Mahtab_Racer hits a perfect launch. He uses each and every strategy he can to prevent Sonny from winning. He wins and then advances to Highlands.

3... 2... 1... GO!

Mahtab_Racer hits a perfect launch again. He tailgates Sonny until the final lap. After both he and Sonny take a sharp turn, Mahtab_Racer overtakes Sonny. He then drives to the finish line and wins.

Sonny has been defeated. Mahtab can now choose markers.

"Congratulations! You can now select 2 markers from Sonny." said Mia.

"2? Only 2 markers?" replied Mahtab_Racer in dismay.

"Yes. After beating every Blacklist racer, you get to select 2 markers. They may contain cash rewards, extra impound strikes, release car from impound, pink slips and unique upgrades and parts. Choose wisely."

Mahtab_Racer picked up the 2 markers which contained a pink slip and a unique Turbo/Supercharger upgrade. Next up is Taz, the 14th Blacklist member.