2

Zhou Suixun watched Fu Qiyan take off his soft armor and approach step by step - he has a strong figure and a handsome face. He is wearing a dark shirt and has a thin layer of hair on his face. sweat.

Lao Bai poured him a glass of water: "Brother Yan, you are back."

This sentence further confirmed Zhou Suixun's suspicion that this man was Fu Qiyan, his future husband.

Fu Qiyan sat down next to him and took a sip of water before turning his gaze this way.

The moment their eyes met, Zhou Suixun immediately lowered his head.

Although Fu Qiyan definitely didn't know his appearance, he had already recognized Fu Qiyan, and avoiding his eyes was just a subconscious behavior.

But I still secretly want to know - after all, Fu Qiyan was chosen to be his husband, in addition to political factors, it was also because they had a genetic matching rate of 99%. This was what his mother used to convince him at that time - look, you are so compatible and you will definitely live a happy life in the future.

As the young prince of the royal family, Zhou Suixun recognized the reality very early that he would not be able to choose his own marriage. The matching rate that was close to the full value was almost a miracle. Therefore, he had expectations for Fu Qiyan, so he checked some news related to him.

Zhou Suixun happened to catch a glimpse of Fu Qiyan's little finger from the corner of his eye. After drinking the water, he put the cup down and said, "Are you okay? How are the wounds on your body?"

This sentence was obviously addressed to himself.

Zhou Suixun slowly raised his head again. This time when he met Fu Qiyan's gaze, he did not avoid it and said: "...I'm fine. Thank you for saving me."

Fu Qiyan's voice Quite indifferently: "It wasn't me who saved you, it was them."

Then he asked, "Which planet are you from?"

Zhou Suixunting was afraid that Fu Qiyan would recognize him.

Although the possibility is slim, it would be too embarrassing if it really happened. However, Zhou Suixun had already told the other two people just now, so now he had no choice but to honestly say: "...I, I know the update star."

Fortunately, Fu Qiyan said this Without too much reaction, he just said calmly: "Well, I can take you back with me on the way."

Zhou Suixun breathed a sigh of relief. After all, it was not very good for the royal family to do such a thing, but they were still caught by their fiancée and wanted to poke him on the spot. Damn, he will definitely leave a very bad impression on Fu Qiyan.

But who would have thought that Fu Qiyan would ask next: "What's your name?"

Zhou Suixun was confused. He was suddenly asked about his name. He couldn't answer, so he began to search for and weave pseudonyms in his mind.

But before he could answer, the alarm inside suddenly rang out - the sound was rapid, harsh and sharp, which scared Zhou Sui Xun Yi Ling.

Fu Qiyan reacted the fastest and picked up the weapon again in an instant. He stood at the front, raised the weapon and pointed it at the door. Lao Bai and Xiao Bai were a little slower, but they followed Fu Qiyan closely and responded with weapons in hand.

Two people covered in blood and wounds appeared in front of them.

Apparently one of their own.

When Fu Qiyan saw the people coming, he put down his weapon and opened the door, trying to support them: "Why are you so injured? Lao Bai, go and get the quick-relief medicine."