21

Fu Qiyan hasn’t been on the spaceship for a while. After all, he is just newly married, so he can’t go too far away immediately. Now that most things have stabilized, Zhou Suixun has also started going to school, and Fu Qiyan can travel far away.

Of course, the Fu family's current status does not require Fu Qiyan to work hard, but he likes and is used to this kind of life.

The Fu family is not short of money, but too many resources are still scarce. They mainly produce aircraft, spaceships and various weapons, which require many resources that are lacking on Zhibo.

Therefore, Fu Qiyan often goes to various planets to discuss business. In addition to providing a large amount of income for the Fu family, he occasionally goes to other remote planets to collect resources.

There are now about ten permanent members on the spacecraft, three or four of whom are from other galaxies, all of whom were "picked up" by Xiaobai and Laobai on the way.

The last time Fu Qiyan saw Xiaobai was a few days before the wedding. At that time, Xiaobai had not yet come out of his "emotional injury" and could not find the energy to do anything. He looked like he had understood life well.

But now Xiaobai is refreshed because he has a new goal.

According to Lao Bai, he has been harassing a little girl in a flower shop every day recently. The girl has already closed the door when she sees him from a distance. Although he has some sympathy for the little girl, Xiao Bai is willing to let go of his hatred of "Little Hei". "It would be better if the obsession was there, otherwise the misunderstanding would really give Fu Qiyan a headache.

Having not seen Fu Qiyan for a long time, Xiaobai was obviously very excited and wanted to ask him about the little prince.

Due to royal family requirements, Zhou Suixun could not be seen by too many people. So they all attended the wedding day, but no one got to see Zhou Suixun up close.

"Boss, what does the little prince look like? Can you show us the photos? Will there be a chance to board our spaceship in the future?"

Fu Qiyan would not let others know the secret between him and Zhou Suixun, and said naturally in front of outsiders: "The little prince is perfect, just the little prince. Just look at it and don't think about it. What are your plans?" "What

can I think about? I'm just curious about what the little prince looks like. I even attended such a grand wedding, but I regret that I couldn't see him. To the little prince."

"It's best if I don't let you see me." Fu Qiyan said, "Okay, let's not talk about whether we have something or not. Do you still want to do your work? Let's go quickly."

"It's okay. "Xiao Bai responded and asked again, "Boss, are you going to have children next? Can the little prince lay eggs?" It was the

topic of children again. Fu Qiyan felt that the one-year-old egg laying process was a hurdle. Can't make it through.

But Fu Qiyan is not angry with Xiaobai. Xiaobai has always been like this, but he talks too much. He knows that Xiaobai has no ill intentions.

And before Fu Qiyan said anything, Lao Bai slapped him: "What are you asking about? Now you have to take care of Brother Yan's family affairs?" "I'm just

asking out of curiosity, so you don't have to Hit me like this, you're going to beat me to death."

"You, you'd better shut this mouth quickly."

Fu Qiyan smiled helplessly: "Okay, it's okay, there will always be children. After the child is born, I will let you meet the little prince together, okay?"